Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Culturally sensitive EI question

  1. #16
    Just to let anybody of East Indian or Persian heritage, I find women of both of those ethnicites very beautiful, charming, and with good heads on their shoulders. Having the privilege and pleasure of dating them, is an amazing experience.

    Thank Heaven, we have some great ladies in Vancouver, like Amara Angel and Azryn Angel. I have not yet dated Nitya Narula or Tarai, but I 120% believe the great reviews for them.

    ECI/ECI,
    TJM.

  2. #17
    I am 'E.I." myself and found this thread quite interesting. So many different opinions and perceptions.

    As far as EI sp's are concerned, as someone else pointed out, many of them are from that general geographical area of south Asia e.g. India, Sri Lanka, Bangldesh, Pakistan. Although I don't think there are any sp's of Pak descent. Don't forget that many of the SPs' that advertise as E.Ind. are also from Fiji, which has a large population of Indian diaspora. Remember, many or even most non-Indian people can not tell the difference between various ethnicities from that region. I can go on and on about the features that help me tell them apart, but that topic for another day. It is similar for me. I can not tell the difference between girls from mainland China and Hong Kong (unless I hear them speak). Having lived here for most of my life, I can now tell apart girls of the Filipina, Vietnamese or Thai origin. I still get somewhat mixed up between Japanese and Korean girls unless I hear them have a long conversation. But I digress. ..

    To me personally, E.I. is someone who is born in India or who is first, second or third generation "Indo Canadian". From purely that perspective, I found only two girls who fit that category. One who called herself 'Priya' in those days, and she used to change names on weekly basis. Yea, the one who used to work out of motels in Surrey area. She was clearly of E.I., and more specifically, Punjabi descent. There is one more who I think is of purely Punjabi descent. But out of respect, I am not going to say who it is.

    There are some SPs' whose ethnicity is rooted in India or in south Asia. There are some who are from Fiji as well, which has a big number of people who migrated from India centuries ago. There is another one of Indian descent. She came to Canada via East Africa.

    Regarding why you don't see many first or second generation Indian girls working, my opinion is that firstly, it is a big taboo. Prostitution is illegal in that part of the world. It is looked down upon by the society. Also, Indian community is very close knit. Most of the Indian people you see around here are from Punjab, which is not really a large state. If anyone of those stopped another random person on the street and started to talk, they will end up finding some way of connecting via their backgrounds. I could talk to pretty much any random person of my descent and find a place, person or thing that we commonly know and a connection is made. Subject to the condition that both sides are willing to open up.

    So to sum it up, the girls are afraid of running into someone they know because it would mean that word will spread around very quickly and the society in general and girl's family in particular will disown her.

    Regarding students not engaging in this profession, since south Asian community is very conservative, these female students are not as independent thinking as a female has to be in order to be in this profession. Also being of shy nature, the first generation female students who come here just don't have the skills that are required to become a good SP. Sexuality is a very hush hush in this culture. Take oral pleasure, BJ in particular, for example, it is considered disgusting (by female only of course).

    Put it all together and you have a misproportion of Indian SP's vs Indian population in Canada. The smaller the city, this proportion will be even lower. As someone pointed out earlier, there are almost no SP of Indian descent in WPG. I have been told that Toronto has many more SP's of Indian descent. I use the word descent, because they could be from the Caribbean and Toronto has a large population who came from West Indies. During British rule, many Indians were taken to British colonies and hence you find people of Indian descent all over the world. Again, a friend of mine told me that there is a fairly large number of south Asian girls working in London, which of course is one of the largest cities in the world.

    This is how I see it, being of E. Indian, Indian or Indo Canadian descent, whatever you prefer. To me these are just words.

    As far as the term 'East Indian' is concerned, my opinion is that this term came into use to make a distinction between aboriginal Indians and Indians from India. I don't think these words are disrespectful, it is the person who uses them.

    That is just my opinion. Cheers!

    As far as me seeing Indian SP's is concerned, I am still to be with one who advertises AND is in fact of strictly and purely Indian descent. Someone suggested Nitya Narula, but it didn't work out for me. So the quest is still on!!!

    T8E
    I screw I review


    (, v ,)
    .) . (
    ( \i/ )

  3. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In Lust Mostly
    Posts
    9,021
    Blog Entries
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by take8easy View Post



    Regarding why you don't see many first or second generation Indian girls working, my opinion is that firstly, it is a big taboo. Prostitution is illegal in that part of the world. It is looked down upon by the society. Also, Indian community is very close knit. Most of the Indian people you see around here are from Punjab, which is not really a large state. If anyone of those stopped another random person on the street and started to talk, they will end up finding some way of connecting via their backgrounds. I could talk to pretty much any random person of my descent and find a place, person or thing that we commonly know and a connection is made. Subject to the condition that both sides are willing to open up.

    So to sum it up, the girls are afraid of running into someone they know because it would mean that word will spread around very quickly and the society in general and girl's family in particular will disown her.


    As far as me seeing Indian SP's is concerned, I am still to be with one who advertises AND is in fact of strictly and purely Indian descent. Someone suggested Nitya Narula, but it didn't work out for me. So the quest is still on!!!

    T8E
    Thanks for your comments.

    The threat of disowning or worse is quite real as I have been told.

    Pillow talk one day about having another Indian SP join us for a duo was immediately turned down. The Indian community is not only well connected throughout Canada but has close ties back to India, Punjab and the rest of South Asia.

    Just one slip about meeting such and such to the wrong person could out them both throughout their families, provinces and the places where their families came from in S Asia. It sounded like a very scary issue that precludes them from even socializing with other S Asian providers.


    I am so homophobic, I eat bananas sidewise.

    Bill Maher talking about Mike Pence.

    https://youtu.be/Jx4ioveM7Jc





  4. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Kamloops B.C.
    Posts
    2,763
    Quote Originally Posted by take8easy View Post
    I am 'E.I." myself and found this thread quite interesting. So many different opinions and perceptions.

    As far as EI sp's are concerned, as someone else pointed out, many of them are from that general geographical area of south Asia e.g. India, Sri Lanka, Bangldesh, Pakistan. Although I don't think there are any sp's of Pak descent. Don't forget that many of the SPs' that advertise as E.Ind. are also from Fiji, which has a large population of Indian diaspora. Remember, many or even most non-Indian people can not tell the difference between various ethnicities from that region. I can go on and on about the features that help me tell them apart, but that topic for another day. It is similar for me. I can not tell the difference between girls from mainland China and Hong Kong (unless I hear them speak). Having lived here for most of my life, I can now tell apart girls of the Filipina, Vietnamese or Thai origin. I still get somewhat mixed up between Japanese and Korean girls unless I hear them have a long conversation. But I digress. ..

    To me personally, E.I. is someone who is born in India or who is first, second or third generation "Indo Canadian". From purely that perspective, I found only two girls who fit that category. One who called herself 'Priya' in those days, and she used to change names on weekly basis. Yea, the one who used to work out of motels in Surrey area. She was clearly of E.I., and more specifically, Punjabi descent. There is one more who I think is of purely Punjabi descent. But out of respect, I am not going to say who it is.

    There are some SPs' whose ethnicity is rooted in India or in south Asia. There are some who are from Fiji as well, which has a big number of people who migrated from India centuries ago. There is another one of Indian descent. She came to Canada via East Africa.

    Regarding why you don't see many first or second generation Indian girls working, my opinion is that firstly, it is a big taboo. Prostitution is illegal in that part of the world. It is looked down upon by the society. Also, Indian community is very close knit. Most of the Indian people you see around here are from Punjab, which is not really a large state. If anyone of those stopped another random person on the street and started to talk, they will end up finding some way of connecting via their backgrounds. I could talk to pretty much any random person of my descent and find a place, person or thing that we commonly know and a connection is made. Subject to the condition that both sides are willing to open up.

    So to sum it up, the girls are afraid of running into someone they know because it would mean that word will spread around very quickly and the society in general and girl's family in particular will disown her.

    Regarding students not engaging in this profession, since south Asian community is very conservative, these female students are not as independent thinking as a female has to be in order to be in this profession. Also being of shy nature, the first generation female students who come here just don't have the skills that are required to become a good SP. Sexuality is a very hush hush in this culture. Take oral pleasure, BJ in particular, for example, it is considered disgusting (by female only of course).

    Put it all together and you have a misproportion of Indian SP's vs Indian population in Canada. The smaller the city, this proportion will be even lower. As someone pointed out earlier, there are almost no SP of Indian descent in WPG. I have been told that Toronto has many more SP's of Indian descent. I use the word descent, because they could be from the Caribbean and Toronto has a large population who came from West Indies. During British rule, many Indians were taken to British colonies and hence you find people of Indian descent all over the world. Again, a friend of mine told me that there is a fairly large number of south Asian girls working in London, which of course is one of the largest cities in the world.

    This is how I see it, being of E. Indian, Indian or Indo Canadian descent, whatever you prefer. To me these are just words.

    As far as the term 'East Indian' is concerned, my opinion is that this term came into use to make a distinction between aboriginal Indians and Indians from India. I don't think these words are disrespectful, it is the person who uses them.

    That is just my opinion. Cheers!

    As far as me seeing Indian SP's is concerned, I am still to be with one who advertises AND is in fact of strictly and purely Indian descent. Someone suggested Nitya Narula, but it didn't work out for me. So the quest is still on!!!

    T8E
    I had no idea!
    I've been talking with you here and in PM for years .......and by E.I. I'm pretty sure you don't mean Employment Insurance.
    For some reason I thought you where a white guy, that had an awesome sense of humor....now when you say to me " your a very bad man".....Or " somebody's gonna get hurt" , it will resound in my head completely different.
    Awesome insight into a people and culture with your post my friend....

  5. #20
    Cunnilingus Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The beautiful Fraser Valley !
    Posts
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by sybian View Post
    I had no idea!
    I've been talking with you here and in PM for years .......and by E.I. I'm pretty sure you don't mean Employment Insurance.
    For some reason I thought you where a white guy, that had an awesome sense of humor....now when you say to me " your a very bad man".....Or " somebody's gonna get hurt" , it will resound in my head completely different.
    Awesome insight into a people and culture with your post my friend....

    And hear I thought Cowboys, had a Sixth Sense about their surroundings ? LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by take8easy View Post
    Let me chime in. Being of South Asian descent myself, here are my favorites of all time.

    On Scott Rd and about 82nd, Delta side- Tasty Indian Bistro: The best food, service and ambiance. We have held so many family get togethers there.
    On Scott Rd and 64. There is Green Lettuce. It is Indo-Chinese food. Although I have not tried their fusion food. A Chinese looking guy speaking Hindi is worth the price for me. They are very good.
    Vij's- Went there twice. It clearly is targetting non-Indian clientele. Food is not bad at the best. The service is good too. My problem is the owner, Vij. He comes out and visits tables himself. He wants feedback, but I got the sense he only wants positive feedback.
    Prabu Sweets on 128th and 70th. (ddcanz, for you.) They are take out only. They are THE best for sweets and many other dishes. They are also the cleanest, tastiest but the busiest of them all.

    Most popular take out or eat in Indian snacks are Samosas. But you should also try Pakoras (Veg and Fish kind). Basically all sorts of veggies covered in batter and deep fried. They are sold by pounds, usually.

    Remember most of the Indian restaurants here are North Indian. Places that sell Dosa, Idli, Sambar or places like Madras serve predominantly South Indian food, which is quite different.

    Butter Chicken is probably the most popular non-veg North Indian dish among non-Indians (and Indians as well). If you ever get a chance, try Tandoori (over - roasted)** chicken too. It is not really eaten as a dish but it is great with drinks or just as snack.
    (*it should read oven-roasted, not over roasted as I originally typed by mistake)

    ddcanz is wondering why there is so much grease in Indian food. Well, it just is. I don't know why though. May be because it tastes good. lol Speaking of grease and oil, if you are go to Tasty Indian Bistro during lunch, they have these set platters. If you don't mind greasy breads, then try their Poori-Chana combo or Bhatura-Chana combo. Basically Indian bread with chick peas.

    For dessert, the best Indian desserts are Ras Mallai, it is dairy based (but so are half of North Indian dishes lol) Also some places have this ice cream like dessert (with Indian flavors) it is called Kulfi (some add these noodle like strings to it.) If I could, I would start my all meals with desserts.

    I can go on and on, but I am getting hungry. If you want more info, feel free to pm me.

    Bon Apptit.

    PS: If you ever want to try Indian flavored pizza, there is a place in Cloverdale called Jumbo Pizza. Their Butter Chicken or Tandoori Chicken pizza is The Best I have ever had. They can make it mild or spicy for you.
    https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...taurants/page2


    Great Post, by the way Ocho !

    If You did come across a Pakistani SP, how would You handle that ?
    Sounds like a compromising position for both parties, once involved ! And even more so, if there was some Family relation possibly ?

    Niece, Cousin, Etc .

    Cheers

  6. #21

    Great Post, by the way Ocho !

    If You did come across a Pakistani SP, how would You handle that ?
    Sounds like a compromising position for both parties, once involved ! And even more so, if there was some Family relation possibly ?

    Niece, Cousin, Etc .

    Cheers
    [/QUOTE]

    VM, trust me, the animosity and the hostility between Ind and Pak are only at political and military level. More intense than those is the rivalry at cricket and field hockey level. In fact, India Pak relationship are the best example of a love hate relationship.
    People of both nations are pretty much cool with everything. I have loads of Pakistani friends, we share the same culture, same food, same language (for most part), same music, art and literature. Artists, writers and poets from both sides travel across the border and admired on both sides.

    Regarding If I came across a Pakistani SP, trust me it would be no different than me trying another new ethnicity. Regarding possible family relation, there wouldn't be any. Because (and let this not start a new discussion about hatred), I am not a Muslim and there are extremely microscopical minute number of people of my ethnicity in that country. Trust me, things are very complex and complicated in that part of the world.

    Having said that, chances of seeing a first generation or I would venture to say second generation Pakistani SP, here in Canada, are very remote. Outside of Pak, I know there are a few in Dubai and I was told in UK.

    T8E
    Last edited by take8easy; 05-17-2019 at 01:06 PM.
    I screw I review


    (, v ,)
    .) . (
    ( \i/ )

  7. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by sybian View Post
    I had no idea!
    I've been talking with you here and in PM for years .......and by E.I. I'm pretty sure you don't mean Employment Insurance.
    For some reason I thought you where a white guy, that had an awesome sense of humor....now when you say to me " your a very bad man".....Or " somebody's gonna get hurt" , it will resound in my head completely different.
    Awesome insight into a people and culture with your post my friend....
    I think only badbadboy knew and the SP's whom I have seen.
    I screw I review


    (, v ,)
    .) . (
    ( \i/ )

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by take8easy View Post
    I am 'E.I." myself and found this thread quite interesting. So many different opinions and perceptions.

    As far as EI sp's are concerned, as someone else pointed out, many of them are from that general geographical area of south Asia e.g. India, Sri Lanka, Bangldesh, Pakistan. Although I don't think there are any sp's of Pak descent. Don't forget that many of the SPs' that advertise as E.Ind. are also from Fiji, which has a large population of Indian diaspora. Remember, many or even most non-Indian people can not tell the difference between various ethnicities from that region. I can go on and on about the features that help me tell them apart, but that topic for another day. It is similar for me. I can not tell the difference between girls from mainland China and Hong Kong (unless I hear them speak). Having lived here for most of my life, I can now tell apart girls of the Filipina, Vietnamese or Thai origin. I still get somewhat mixed up between Japanese and Korean girls unless I hear them have a long conversation. But I digress. ..

    To me personally, E.I. is someone who is born in India or who is first, second or third generation "Indo Canadian". From purely that perspective, I found only two girls who fit that category. One who called herself 'Priya' in those days, and she used to change names on weekly basis. Yea, the one who used to work out of motels in Surrey area. She was clearly of E.I., and more specifically, Punjabi descent. There is one more who I think is of purely Punjabi descent. But out of respect, I am not going to say who it is.

    There are some SPs' whose ethnicity is rooted in India or in south Asia. There are some who are from Fiji as well, which has a big number of people who migrated from India centuries ago. There is another one of Indian descent. She came to Canada via East Africa.

    Regarding why you don't see many first or second generation Indian girls working, my opinion is that firstly, it is a big taboo. Prostitution is illegal in that part of the world. It is looked down upon by the society. Also, Indian community is very close knit. Most of the Indian people you see around here are from Punjab, which is not really a large state. If anyone of those stopped another random person on the street and started to talk, they will end up finding some way of connecting via their backgrounds. I could talk to pretty much any random person of my descent and find a place, person or thing that we commonly know and a connection is made. Subject to the condition that both sides are willing to open up.

    So to sum it up, the girls are afraid of running into someone they know because it would mean that word will spread around very quickly and the society in general and girl's family in particular will disown her.

    Regarding students not engaging in this profession, since south Asian community is very conservative, these female students are not as independent thinking as a female has to be in order to be in this profession. Also being of shy nature, the first generation female students who come here just don't have the skills that are required to become a good SP. Sexuality is a very hush hush in this culture. Take oral pleasure, BJ in particular, for example, it is considered disgusting (by female only of course).

    Put it all together and you have a misproportion of Indian SP's vs Indian population in Canada. The smaller the city, this proportion will be even lower. As someone pointed out earlier, there are almost no SP of Indian descent in WPG. I have been told that Toronto has many more SP's of Indian descent. I use the word descent, because they could be from the Caribbean and Toronto has a large population who came from West Indies. During British rule, many Indians were taken to British colonies and hence you find people of Indian descent all over the world. Again, a friend of mine told me that there is a fairly large number of south Asian girls working in London, which of course is one of the largest cities in the world.

    This is how I see it, being of E. Indian, Indian or Indo Canadian descent, whatever you prefer. To me these are just words.

    As far as the term 'East Indian' is concerned, my opinion is that this term came into use to make a distinction between aboriginal Indians and Indians from India. I don't think these words are disrespectful, it is the person who uses them.

    That is just my opinion. Cheers!

    As far as me seeing Indian SP's is concerned, I am still to be with one who advertises AND is in fact of strictly and purely Indian descent. Someone suggested Nitya Narula, but it didn't work out for me. So the quest is still on!!!

    T8E
    Thank you so much for that edifying comment, it was so informative! You certainly clarified a few points about the Indian diaspora, which has such a rich history. It's also rather humbling for someone with my background to be reminded of the still-festering vestiges of the so-called "empire". The West Indies & East Africa are some of the most homophobic regions of the world, the impasse between India & Pakistan, and the general sexual repression throughout the Commonwealth are all unfortunate relics of a shamefully selfish & short-sighted era.

    But, getting back to the heart of the matter, so far it seems as if the cultural taboo is the issue and not just that the Indian guys are keeping all the girls to themselves out there in Surrey! That's somewhat of a relief, but it in no way diminishes the search for the "unicorn". I also find it curious that another group with quasi "unicorn" status are the Persians, who actually expanded their empire to include Pakistan & Northern India for much of the Middle Ages and were never conquered by the British. Hmmm... the ironies compound if one considers all the erotic literature written in Sanskrit & Persian.

    Most fascinating, take8easy, is how you seem particularly interested in finding an SP who is actually from India, whereas I'm much less fussed about nationality. I am aware of the history of the Indian diaspora in the countries you mentioned (I have travelled to many of them) so it's the skin & hair & bone-structure, not whether the passport is Guyanese, Tanzanian, Fijian, Indian or Canadian. You surely have your reasons. I appreciate you addressing my queries at face-value as I was initially hesitant in writing the OP due to concerns that someone with your background might think I was fetishizing or objectifying. But don't we all?

    Topic for another thread, but I have found over the years my "type" to be undefinable; my memories & fantasies, collectively, would be a mosaic like one of those old Benetton ads, without any height, weight, cup-size, skin or hair colour predominant. Perhaps the quest for the Indian or Persian "unicorn" is as much a function of their rarity than any magical quality a woman with their background has versus any of the others who are so well-represented on Leolist & Tryst?
    Last edited by beaveraddict; 05-18-2019 at 11:04 AM.

  9. #24
    The term 'East Indian' goes back a long, long way. Just a quick historical reminder: in 1946 there was no Pakistan or Bangladesh. It was all India.

  10. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Deguire View Post
    The term 'East Indian' goes back a long, long way. Just a quick historical reminder: in 1946 there was no Pakistan or Bangladesh. It was all India.
    East Indies and East Indian are very different concepts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •