Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stella Luna | Sophisticated Sweetheart & Enchanting Muse

Stella Luna | Sophisticated Sweetheart & Enchanting Muse

Why hello there. I see you're interested in me. Allow me to introduce myself. I am a sophisticated university student and part-time companion in my mid 20's currently based in Vancouver. Though I have several personal projects and travel plans shaping up for this summer, I have a little extra time to spend with a few discerning gentlemen looking for some sweet, silly passion and genuine connection.

About me:

I am, above all, a simple girl. Sweet and shy. Tender and kind. Your muse, confidante and friend.

I am the kind of girl who pours over books for hours, who giggles with delight at getting lost in a new city, who gets extraordinary pleasure from the art of cuddling. I am a girl who years for adventure. For the poetic and extraordinary moments of complete and utter hedonism. Be it artistic, cultural or culinary, there is no form of indulgence I will not explore with the utmost enthusiasm. So why am I here you ask? Well, because I hear you’re seeking the same thing. It is my aim in life to have as many unforgettable experiences as possible. I am a girl that lives for the moment. Beneath my soft, demure exterior is intense curiosity, fierce loyalty, and a deep empathy for the human condition.

I am well travelled and well educated, yet my soul remains unpretentious. Simple pleasures bring me happiness. Sunshine, fresh flowers, the smell of the ocean. Hiking in the mountains with you by my side. I am truly dazzled by the world around me and have made it my goal to see as much of it as I can. You will find me to be a thoughtful and creative soul, as well as very down to earth. Honestly? I am quite silly. I enjoy feeling free and being playful. Witty sparring matches are something I quite enjoy. I love to tease, and be teased.

Like you, I yearn for connection. Yes, I love the dirty stuff. Don't get me wrong, I *really* love it, to the point of vulgarity. But I have found that the best part of this little world is being able to make a difference in someone's life. As an established companion I have had the opportunity to create mutually fulfilling and lasting relationships with some of the kindest gentlemen I have had the privilege to meet. Though our civvie worlds may not intersect, I believe this world offers us a rare opportunity to create meaningful friendships in an isolating urban environment. Perhaps the time we spend together might even blossom into something raw and beautiful that we can both look back on with tenderness and affection.

Your Experience:

You're a busy man. You yearn for escape from the obligations of your everyday life. Perhaps a night filled with laughter and play with a beautiful young woman is just what you need. Darling, that's why I'm here.

If you're visiting Vancouver, I'm more than happy to show you around. I adore my city and never run out of new restaurants to try, events to attend or hiking trails to explore. You're welcome to visit me in my elegant private condo located downtown, or host in your 4 or 5 star hotel. I prefer to discuss intimate details in person, rather than through our keyboards. If you require a "menu" or list of acronyms in order to spend time with me, we are not a good match.

Couples/Duos

Couples dates are one of my favourite types of dates! I love getting to know you and your partner, and being a part of what is arguably the most intimate element of your bond. I am truly bisexual, and am experienced in making you both feel comfortable. For the insatiable gent, I offer duos with a few of my gorgeous girlfriends. Get in touch to learn more about the lovely women I enjoy playing with.

Details:

Still curious? Lucky for you my friend, I have wielded the power of the internet and created a website which contains the answers to all your burning questions. I kindly ask that all inquiries are directed to the booking form on my site. Wander on over to http://msstellaluna.com for more eye candy, rates, and to request a date. You can also take a peek at my Twitter page for more insights, musings + cheeky selfies.

Happy Thursday!

Pre-booking for next week. Get in touch. x

Curious about me? There's only one way to fix that.

“…There is the heat of Love, the pulsing rush of Longing, the lover’s whisper, irresistible—magic to make the sanest man go mad.”

― Homer, The Iliad

[IMG][/IMG]

I have limited availability this week in Vancouver. Get in touch if you'd like to connect. x

Good morning Vancouver! I'm accepting bookings Thursday evening onwards. Get in touch for details.

Happy Wednesday!

I'm available this week in Vancouver. Get in touch if you'd like to connect.

xo,

Stella

Catch me while you can, cuties!

Your shirt looks better on me.

It's the weekend! I'm going hiking tomorrow, so my earliest availability is Monday.

Gents, I'm here for a good time, not for a long time. Don't miss out.

Limited availability this week! Get in touch to secure your date. x

Hey handsome. Why haven't we met yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast