Thread: Real or??....

Real or??....

Anyone get any hit on this lady? Real or fake? Anyone?
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...y_15th-4947289

Have you tried Tineye?

Yes I’ve tried both. Any help with this one would be good. Last time I asked about a lady never got anything back. ��

I tried a few pics, and they all come back to her including an old twitter account of hers

Mya Moore is an established provider. I have never seen her but I know she is legit.
    Two hands helping do more good than a thousand hands clasped in prayer

Quote Originally Posted by westwoody View Post
    Mya Moore is an established provider. I have never seen her but I know she is legit.
    Agreed she is legit and very real, I saw here years ago in Calgary at the time. I remember I had a good time but that is about it.

Thanks for all the feed back. It’s really appreciated. I had contact with a lady earlier today and got a confirmation pic sent from a completely different number. If that’s not a giant red flag what is? So thanks for the feed back. Think I’ll take a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Blowy82 View Post
    I had contact with a lady earlier today and got a confirmation pic sent from a completely different number. If that’s not a giant red flag what is? So thanks for the feed back. Think I’ll take a chance.
    I don't think I've seen a lady with less than two phones.
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, there’s a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you’re headed is much more important than what you’ve left behind.

I know. Ones work. Ones personal. But they don’t usually send pics from a personal phone. Non the less. When the confirmation pic requested showed fully clothed with a specific gesture. After a mostly nude pic was sent. And was denied maybe not waste my time. And oh yeh getting told to Fuk off by her just for asking for the fully clothed one. Mmmmm yeh I’ll pass.