Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Savannah?

  1. #1

    Savannah?

    Anyone have any info on her from leolist? She wants etransfer first before meeting

  2. #2
    Run in the other direction, please include phone number and links

  3. #3
    6042594721

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaimo94 View Post
    Anyone have any info on her from leolist? She wants etransfer first before meeting
    You're not serious are you?? Why would you even for one second consider e-transferring money to someone you have never met? These scammers are fucking loving how easy it is to make money off the stupid people!!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member LalaniElectrica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nanaimo
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjob View Post
    You're not serious are you?? Why would you even for one second consider e-transferring money to someone you have never met? These scammers are fucking loving how easy it is to make money off the stupid people!!!
    Yes bobjob, very true and real providers who ARE here and available like myself is shaking my head, why are people e-transfer people who are not known, no names, and non legit sps.. why do u guys want to support digital pimps and scumbags .. i just do not understand... How many thousands have these scams taken from Nanaimo, and legit providers get nothing all week...

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaniElectrica View Post
    Yes bobjob, very true and real providers who ARE here and available like myself is shaking my head, why are people e-transfer people who are not known, no names, and non legit sps.. why do u guys want to support digital pimps and scumbags .. i just do not understand... How many thousands have these scams taken from Nanaimo, and legit providers get nothing all week...
    Hard to imagine you being short on appointments! you're the Queen of the SPs! from what I understand

  7. #7
    Wow. I would never risk a deposit. I factor my play time into my monthly budget and if I lost it or a portion of it to a deposit scam I would not get to spend that money on a legit provider and she would or another legit gal would miss out that month from me...... times how many that have a monthly budget?

    I saw that ie Lalani is a legit sp on perb and did not need to give her a deposit as I told her that Cassidy Sinns or Lady Vanessa could vouch for me as to being a gentleman. Consequently I met the Queen as nanguy quotes.

    Hey Nanaimo 94. Have you seen Lalani yet? Or the other two I mentioned? You wont regret the experience.

    And, there are so many wonderful real providers that one can see reviews on.

  8. #8
    Senior Member LalaniElectrica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nanaimo
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bfair View Post
    Wow. I would never risk a deposit. I factor my play time into my monthly budget and if I lost it or a portion of it to a deposit scam I would not get to spend that money on a legit provider and she would or another legit gal would miss out that month from me...... times how many that have a monthly budget?

    I saw that ie Lalani is a legit sp on perb and did not need to give her a deposit as I told her that Cassidy Sinns or Lady Vanessa could vouch for me as to being a gentleman. Consequently I met the Queen as nanguy quotes.

    Hey Nanaimo 94. Have you seen Lalani yet? Or the other two I mentioned? You wont regret the experience.

    And, there are so many wonderful real providers that one can see reviews on.
    Yes lots of legit providers, and I always notice I'm very slow when these deposit scammers are in our area. With so much variety, myself and my friends, boa and ladies n lace, idk why anyone would risk seeing an unreviewed lady esp sending a deposit, makes no sense, that's why we have a review board . I've definitely noticed the last 10 days unusually slow, my GFS are slower as well so idk... I may be the queen but idk what to do, I can't compete with this... U guys are giving your money to con artists... They must pull in a million a year if they have 3 ads per city, all over north america... Maybe I'm in the wrong business..

  9. #9
    Purveyor of Pleasure Lady Vanessa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nanaimo
    Posts
    352
    I find no rhyme, or no reason to the ebb and flow of this industry.
    I value my suitors who continue to trust what I provide and enjoy sharing my company. Thank you for the mention 2bfair.
    I do fail to understand why folks are falling prey to these fake ads and deposit scams.
    Miss Lalani, don't you dare question your choice to be here. You are valuable inside and out.

    “Your crown has been bought and paid for. Put it on your head and wear it.” Dr. Maya Angelou

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •