Thread: Exotic Busty Model 💋❤️ visiting Vancouver May 30-June 3rd! ✈️✈️✈️Duo’s available 👑👑👑

Exotic Busty Model 💋❤️ visiting Vancouver May 30-June 3rd! ✈️✈️✈️Duo’s available 👑👑👑

Click this link to visit my website: www.MeetMelissaRose.com

You can also click this link to keep up with my day to day activities via my Twitter!

Have you ever imagined a kind of adventure that is electrifying, exhilarating and so pleasurable that the memory enough can make your heart beat in excitement anytime you reminisce about it?

I can provide that kind of adventure!

Hello Gentleman, my name is Melissa Rose .
    I am a 23 year old student from Toronto who is well travelled and has a passion for providing unique & unforgettable encounters!

I have a cute small button nose, lovely cheekbones, and radiant bronze skin.... I also am blessed with natural, full womanly curves that compliment my toned figure.

I consider myself to be a versatile; I enjoy slipping into a cocktail dress that extenuates my delightful curves for a night out, but I also like to switch it up and enjoy more casual activities such as hiking, exploring new cities, or staying in for a ‘Netflix and Chill’ date.

As well, I have been told many times that I am easy-going, well spoken and a very interesting person to talk to. So while you might book me based off my delightful physical appearance, you will be guaranteed to enjoy my personality and conversation even more!

BOOKINGS
    For bookings, please click this link:
    https://www.meetmelissarose.com/contact
    OR
    Feel free to Text/Email me with:
    Your name & date/time of your requested session!

Email: [email protected]
    Text: 416-602-5716

RATES
    Half Hour $250
    1 Hour $340
    1.5 H $480-Active Terb Member Discount
    ($440)
    2 Hours $580-Active Terb Member Discount ($540)

I also provide Duo's with the Lovely Kimberly Rose (pictured below). As well , I offer trios with Melissa Carter!

I look forward to spending time with you, and making magic happen!
    Let’s meet up and explore your utmost intimate desires.....

Melissa Rose

xoxo

Last edited by Melissarose; 05-12-2019 at 03:55 AM.