Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Surrey/Langley Thread

There is a spa at Johnston and Thrift just east behind the Petro Can. They have a package rate, been satisfied with the rate and service. Could be a hit and miss type place, I am 2 for 2 there...

Quote Originally Posted by hakka View Post
    She looks hot hope you Toft and let’s us know how she is

Smile Gals

Cherise is moving ... jewel is back with queen Sasha..... Miley is always yummy kori was briefly in surrey but I don’t know where she is now.... all yummy

Quote Originally Posted by hakka View Post
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the 'Stiflers Mom'.... ��

Quote Originally Posted by sexpanther69 View Post
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the 'Stiflers Mom'.... ��
    yep definitely is lol. fake pic

Quote Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
    There is a spa at Johnston and Thrift just east behind the Petro Can. They have a package rate, been satisfied with the rate and service. Could be a hit and miss type place, I am 2 for 2 there...

Can you tell me more about this spa?

Where is Cherise moving to?

Quote Originally Posted by Clearwater75 View Post
    Wendy, Monica, or Candice at Palm Springs Day spa in White Rock? Most reviews are older. Any new intel on Palm Springs day spa?
    My two favourites currently are Wanda and Vickie. Wanda is ok with FS while Vickie stops at HJ but does it amazingly. Not positive on days worked - would have to call and check.
    Neither of them are spinners but both put forth a great effort. Would highly recommend.
    Don't sweat the small stuff...and it's all small stuff!

I get depressed everytime I look for a lady in Langley lol

Yea being in Langley myself its depressing looking for a new girl in town. My go to is kandii 9553 shes almost always available and granted its all safe play I find her very accommodating. Her man-mades are awesome, im constantly sucking and squeezing them the entire time shes riding me. Ive seen maya west a few times and shes always delivered but for me shes more of a milf type. I've tried to book with pretty Paige and Skyler mack with no luck. Ive had luck every now and then with booking some well reviewed providers touring the area but thats pretty much the best case scenario for me when it comes to Langley for me.

When was the last time there was an ad for Palm Springs Day Spa? Maybe I'll give them a try, but I can't find an ad on LL

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...ssinal-4442582

I'm not sure, I think Palm Springs advertising under different name, but like I said I'm not sure

Quote Originally Posted by johnA27 View Post
    There's a new Spa called Golden Phoenix near Guildford area dont know if any of you guys have tried to see whats in store there.

Otherwise Maya and Skyler are probably the big thumbs up.
    I have been to the golden Phoenix few months ago when they just opened. I'm sorry I don't have exact details like name of massage therapist, or exact cost per hour. Hj is offered and bj, but not sure if it's cbj or not, I'm guessing cbj as I think it's the norm in most spas in this area, but of course I can be wrong as my experience is limited. Keep in mind I been there once and a while ago. So not sure who's there and what they offer. I don't remember if she offered to get nude, but massage and hj over all service and attitude was 9/10 and look wise maybe late 20's, petite and I would say 7 or 8 out of 10 look

Quote Originally Posted by maureen View Post
    Where is Cherise moving to?
    At present she is in a hotel in Langley. Her ad says something about her new place no longer available so she is still looking, I guess.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast