Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Bex Health Enhancement - 3302

  1. #1

    Bex Health Enhancement - 3302

    Anyone been to the new Bex location? Any intel? Prices?

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...h_year-4827312

  2. #2
    Stopped in there about 3 or 4 Saturdays ago. They just opened the doors for the day. Walked through the place to see the line-up. The decor and everything is A1. Very nicely put together. Did not stay as there was only one girl on and she was a small Asian girl who had just arrived. I did not find her attractive so took off. Probably the nicest looking R&T joint I have ever been too.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by davelockwell View Post
    Stopped in there about 3 or 4 Saturdays ago. They just opened the doors for the day. Walked through the place to see the line-up. The decor and everything is A1. Very nicely put together. Did not stay as there was only one girl on and she was a small Asian girl who had just arrived. I did not find her attractive so took off. Probably the nicest looking R&T joint I have ever been too.
    Thanks
    Thought it was more focused on full service as opposed to being a r and t joint. Are the rooms spacious with big soft tables?
    Looks like they’re also associated with former AUN on Seymour street.
    Would love to hear about this place and the small Asian girl you saw.
    What did you find unattractive about her?
    Last edited by westcoastrider1982; 04-30-2019 at 06:07 PM.

  4. #4
    Hopefully that annoying short lady at the desk isn’t working still.

  5. #5
    Thanks guys, I guess no one has given it a try yet

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokia101 View Post
    Hopefully that annoying short lady at the desk isn’t working still.
    That old lady is a deal breaker (bad attitude). Besides the lineup is not as good as Atlantis or Tiger.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DATYer View Post
    That old lady is a deal breaker (bad attitude). Besides the lineup is not as good as Atlantis or Tiger.
    Still would be nice to see reviews on Bex though.

  8. #8
    You are right...I have always been offered more than a rub at Bex. The room I was put in was large. Never did lay on the table so couldn’t really comment on that. As for the young lady, some may of called her pretty, I would call her more plain looking, maybe 20 years old, limited English. I just knew I could go elsewhere and get a hotter looking girl.

  9. #9
    Bump
    Any updates on this new location?
    I am interested in the sauna option
    Will the girl go In with you and provide service?
    Any updates on available women?

    Thanks

  10. #10
    Curious as well. I used to be a semi regular at the old Bex location which, of course, provided FS.....As I've "matured" I'm quite happy with massage with HE but would be good to know what the deal is here at the new location. HE only or is more on the menu if desired? Anyone with the intel, please do advise. Gracias

  11. #11
    Thought I'd give this a little bump again to see if anyone would like to share their experience.

  12. #12
    Hello, my review of BEX.

    Went there about 4 months ago, options weren't as good as Tiger when I went, women were older in their mid 30s. Options were only Asian.
    English isn't fluent, but if you give off good vibes your mileage moves up. I paid $190 (this includes the room fee) for FS for 45 min.
    The room I got was spacious, no shower in room but there is a shower across the hall. Sort of awks on a busy day as the people in the front could potentially see you.
    For my review, if you live close to this area I would recommend it, but know that there are also better options out there.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandoggo View Post
    Hello, my review of BEX.

    Went there about 4 months ago, options weren't as good as Tiger when I went, women were older in their mid 30s. Options were only Asian.
    English isn't fluent, but if you give off good vibes your mileage moves up. I paid $190 (this includes the room fee) for FS for 45 min.
    The room I got was spacious, no shower in room but there is a shower across the hall. Sort of awks on a busy day as the people in the front could potentially see you.
    For my review, if you live close to this area I would recommend it, but know that there are also better options out there.
    $190 for 45 min with an older Asian woman at Bex?
    No wonder Tiger is so busy!

  14. #14
    Was in the area about a month ago and went in. The older location was definitely more discreet. However, I digress. The lady that I got was actually quite attractive but did not speak any English. Mostly used hand signals. The massage was enjoyable and relaxing. On the flip she started playing with Dickie and the balls and then stopped and wanted more money. I would have been happy with a BBBJ but she was really upselling FS. Total cost would have been $170 including room fee for 30 minutes. I refused and ended up with just a HJ for $40 more. I will definitely stick to independents, can get greek included in a half hour for $100 with my regular.

  15. #15
    Bex uses mostly import ladies and not locals. I know some places get immigration officer visits to grab these women

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •