Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clit vibrator

Clit vibrator

This is a question for the ladies.
    I have this girl, I’ll call her a friend with benefits! Lol.
    We hook up every now and then. We do this position as foreplay. After giving each other oral etc, She’ll sorta lay on top of me face up, similar to reverse cowgirl but more her laying on top of me.
    We’ll tease each other by me sliding the tip of my dick in and out of her, just hitting her g-spot while I play with her clit with my fingers.
    I’m looking to surprise her by maybe getting some type of clit vibrator that would take the place of my finger.
    Could imagine that would be fun, head of my penis rubbing her g-spot while I use the vibrator on her clit! To be honest it’d feel really fucking good for me too having this vibrator, tickling my penis too!
    Looking for suggestions ladies!!

WeVibe. Try it.

High Priestess
    Downtown Vancouver & Richmond
    604-618-5075 TEXT ONLY
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

The magic wand is unparalleled

Cunnilingus Connoisseur

I would suggest the Lelo Siri 2 .

https://www.lelo.com/siri-2

I've had some positive Feedback !

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...Clear-!/page12

Post # 180

Some other suggestions .

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...Clear-!/page13

Post # 193

Hope it helps...

Cheers

P.S. It doesn't sound like any Vibrators were required here ? LOL
    Sounds like a hell of a Party !

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...aritable-Cause

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...the-other-side

Last edited by Mr Quim; 05-02-2019 at 12:07 PM. Reason: P.S.

Awesome! Thanks for the suggestions! Should be fun!

This brought on another fantasy of mine! Inviting a bi-sexual lady to join us, her using the vibe and her tongue to pleasure us, licking my balls, shaft and her clit in that position I mentioned would be unbelievably hot!!

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastrider1982 View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for the suggestions! Should be fun!

This brought on another fantasy of mine! Inviting a bi-sexual lady to join us, her using the vibe and her tongue to pleasure us, licking my balls, shaft and her clit in that position I mentioned would be unbelievably hot!!
    Oh that would be me for sure pretty please
    I have fun toys too!!!

Palmpower massager mini wand.Provides Strong vibrations which you can control by the touch of a bottom from low to high. One good thing is that is rechargable. One of my ladies enjoyed it so much that I end up giving it to her as a present.

Its free to hum... causing vibrations....

Quote Originally Posted by 80watts View Post
    Its free to hum... causing vibrations....
    Little hard to do that while my dick is in her!
    Unless I invite another lady to join us...sorry not into having another guy in the room, not my thing!

Get A We VIBE TANGO

Holy! surprised my fav SP with one amazing little clit shaker and you can get them at London drugs... Seriously fun investment
    Small powerfull discreet and quite

https://we-vibe.com/tango
    "My Cock is My Compass"

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastrider1982 View Post
    This is a question for the ladies.
    I have this girl, I’ll call her a friend with benefits! Lol.
    We hook up every now and then. We do this position as foreplay. After giving each other oral etc, She’ll sorta lay on top of me face up, similar to reverse cowgirl but more her laying on top of me.
    We’ll tease each other by me sliding the tip of my dick in and out of her, just hitting her g-spot while I play with her clit with my fingers.
    I’m looking to surprise her by maybe getting some type of clit vibrator that would take the place of my finger.
    Could imagine that would be fun, head of my penis rubbing her g-spot while I use the vibrator on her clit! To be honest it’d feel really fucking good for me too having this vibrator, tickling my penis too!
    Looking for suggestions ladies!!
    Done it.....with a vibrating egg, and a magic wand.
    You can feel both products when your inside her, but staying in might be tricky when she starts her orgasm, if your barley inside....so full insertion is key at the right time.
    I'm seeing a twenty eight year old right now that orgasms so freaking hard when we use a magic wand, she will push me out half the time, unless I'm buried right to the base her contractions are that strong.....and I'm not a small guy.
    Her comment after using the toy afterwards is always...." Oh my God , I love that thing!" I've never been with anyone that has that much pressure in orgasm...as long as I keep my cool ,take my time, and build it up right.

High Priestess
    Magic wands are great, I love mine They’re difficult to use in certain positions though due to their size. But I firmly believe every woman should own one.

If any of you guys have an ATF, or an SO, that doesn’t have one yet, go buy her one right now!
    Downtown Vancouver & Richmond
    604-618-5075 TEXT ONLY
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    I looked at a cordless rechargeable vibrator yesterday that has some impressive features but weighs less than a pound, & is maybe a quarter of the size of a Magic Wand. So while it does not double as a club in case a recalcitrant needs to be dissuaded from trying something stupid, but it is REALLY powerful & easily positioned!

My ATF asked me to order her a "Womanizer" as she didn't have an amazon account. I thought to myself "Who is the marketing genius that came up with that name?" She said she would deposit the money in my account and I told her consider it an early birthday gift. Then nearly choked at the price of the one she wanted 400 bucks!! But ,while it apparently wasn't quite what they claimed it to be, it sure as hell delivered as promised!
    https://www.womanizer.com/ca/womanizer-pro-black-gold
    Wow looks like they are way cheaper now. And amazon has some cheaper options too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast