Thread: Lexie Marie 👍

Lexie Marie 👍

I noticed this beauty was gracing Nanaimo soon and I figured it would be wise to keep her a secret. Unfortunately for me I will be out of town during her stay. Here goes.

Lexi Marie. ME-mother fucking-ow! I met Lexie before she went Indy. I am greeted by a tall slender bomb shell, immaculately presented every time. No false advertising here. Her GFE has yet to be matched by any other sp Ive had the pleasure of. She wrapped me in an embrace of a lost lover. Lexie is skilled, articulate, immaculate and sexy.

Id say venture forth and see for yourself when she arrives soon. You wont be disappointed. For a mature woman she has a beautiful body! She was clean, fresh and obviously prides herself on hygiene.

I have seen her as well. ymmv. Lovely looking gal. She had a few position restrictions due to her knees. Nice visit but if you want an amazing GFE experience Eden at Boa or Lalani Electrica LL Tryst are over the top!

I had the pleasure of meeting up with Lexie Marie last week. When I opened the hotel room door, she was wearing a short dress with the yellow high heels that are in the current photos on Leolist (OMG!). This is the second time that I have seen her (the first time is when she previously visited BOA in Nanaimo) and both visits were spectacular. She is tall and beautiful. She wears her glasses when you first come in which gives her that seductive office secretary look. Her feet are exquisitely small and her toes are perfect for sucking when her ankles are up by your ears. I am an older gent and she made me feel like the only man on earth. Both times were truly great experiences. Part of me just wants to keep her for myself. The other part of me is logical and realizes that if she wouldn't stay in the business if she doesn't get the clientele. Hopefully Lexie Marie will be around for a long, long time.

She does full service ??

Yes she provides full service. She doesn’t come through Nanaimo very often so keep an eye out for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Longtime Lurker View Post
    I had the pleasure of meeting up with Lexie Marie last week. When I opened the hotel room door, she was wearing a short dress with the yellow high heels that are in the current photos on Leolist (OMG!). This is the second time that I have seen her (the first time is when she previously visited BOA in Nanaimo) and both visits were spectacular. She is tall and beautiful. She wears her glasses when you first come in which gives her that seductive office secretary look. Her feet are exquisitely small and her toes are perfect for sucking when her ankles are up by your ears. I am an older gent and she made me feel like the only man on earth. Both times were truly great experiences. Part of me just wants to keep her for myself. The other part of me is logical and realizes that if she wouldn't stay in the business if she doesn't get the clientele. Hopefully Lexie Marie will be around for a long, long time.
    Have to agree with LL. She is a gem. After a morning with her I wobbled at the knees!