Thread: Thief 6720

Thief 6720

Spent several hours being totally normal then as the night was coming to an end grabbed my bag with the cash and booked it out the door, into his black pick up and off he went. Luckily I donít ever have ID around, so no fear of a late night house call. I filed a police report, however they wonít do anything above a friendly phone call. Be careful everyone.

Xo
    Katey
    My website in the making, listing my lovely lady friends and myself, pictures along with some of our services. https://kateysfantasies.simplybook.me/ This will be fully updated with all future events and email list before you know it!

P.s I have his Facebook if anyone does bookings through there.

Xo
    Katey
    My website in the making, listing my lovely lady friends and myself, pictures along with some of our services. https://kateysfantasies.simplybook.me/ This will be fully updated with all future events and email list before you know it!

Was this at one of your parties? That would constitute theft over $500, wouldn't it?

Can't see why police wouldn't take this more seriously.
    Screaming Geriatric Dominoes Enter My Brain

Yes and yes. It was a pretty substantial amount of cash. He admitted he stole it over text (the exact amount and all) and the lovely boys in blue still won’t even call him. He claims he wants to give it back and I should meet him at Metrotown mall and still the police won’t play a part. Certainly frustrated by their lack of involvement.

Xo
    Katey

Fucking people like this are pure scum. He raped you by taking the $ and leaving.. isnt the law if the $ is taken away so is the consent? Or am I mistaken?

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd69 View Post
    Fucking people like this are pure scum. He raped you by taking the $ and leaving.. isnt the law if the $ is taken away so is the consent? Or am I mistaken?
    You are correct. It is considered "rape by deception" & in some jurisdictions there have been successful prosecutions resulting in jail time. Unfortunately, if the Burnaby RCMP are not willing to pursue, there isn't much that can be done, legally speaking. I'm just happy that Katey is being supported: there is absolutely nothing worse than having a situation like this go down & being told that it's YOUR fault & YOU should have been more careful/screened better/etc. by people whom you assumed would have your back!

Quote Originally Posted by KinkyKatey View Post
    Yes and yes. It was a pretty substantial amount of cash. He admitted he stole it over text (the exact amount and all) and the lovely boys in blue still won’t even call him. He claims he wants to give it back and I should meet him at Metrotown mall and still the police won’t play a part. Certainly frustrated by their lack of involvement.

Xo
    Katey
    If the police still won't bother, I'd make a complaint against them.

As for this scenario - you've got nothing to lose, at this point, so it's worth a try to get it back. Make sure the meet is very public, and you have security back-up nearby.
    Screaming Geriatric Dominoes Enter My Brain

Tell him to etransfer it to you, that idiot jerk, and 25% intrest

Did the cunt return your money

Serious plot twist! The officer I dealt with called me this morning to inform me that he should be taking every call seriously and conducting a full investigation regardless of the individual calling. It’s a week late, but honestly it does make me feel better. Thank-you Burnaby police, I am thankful I did not file a complaint against them and hope the positive change of heart that officer had carries through with any other calls like this he may get. Enjoy the sunny day everyone

Xo
    Katey

I am happy to hear of the about face by the police service, it should never have had to take this long. I hope you have a positive end to this.
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, thereís a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where youíre headed is much more important than what youíve left behind.