Thread: Campbell River recommendations

Campbell River recommendations

Hello all! I'm going to be in Campbell River a few times this summer for overnight work trips, will stay at a hotel, and I'm looking for any recommendations for massage with HE. Ideally a visit to my hotel, but would be OK going to their incall if it's cool/discreet/clean. Thanks in advance for any information and suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingforrub View Post
    Hello all! I'm going to be in Campbell River a few times this summer for overnight work trips, will stay at a hotel, and I'm looking for any recommendations for massage with HE. Ideally a visit to my hotel, but would be OK going to their incall if it's cool/discreet/clean. Thanks in advance for any information and suggestions.
    Good luck...it's Campbell River

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingforrub View Post
    No joy in CR for happy endings. You could always mnake the trip to Lotusland wellness in Courtenay, a 40 min drive away.