Thread: Suki 5925 in Surrey.

Suki 5925 in Surrey.

Older and Robust chinese lady. She probably was a Doll 20 years ago. Any intel?

Quote Originally Posted by Avioneto123 View Post
    Older and Robust chinese lady. She probably was a Doll 20 years ago. Any intel?
    Upon closer inspection of the wording of her ad, I would not partake
    for safety reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Westcoast1 View Post
    for safety reasons.
    Good eye. Didn’t notice til you mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by Westcoast1 View Post
    for safety reasons.
    I've seen her before she went to the coquitlam area. She is quite an animal haha.

Quote Originally Posted by KalvinBroadus View Post
    I've seen her before she went to the coquitlam area. She is quite an animal haha.
    Any more details on her ? I am curious about seeing her.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    Any more details on her ? I am curious about seeing her.
    Wake up guys ! She offer bbfs !!!

I tried Suki a few months ago. Not seeing her ad but look like vicky now if i m not wrong.

Early in the morning, I was looking for another roommate but they gave me Suki. Anyways, early 40s lady with a bit chubby body let try her out for 120 30 min.

A bit chat and shower together...saying not making enough money in Canada. A lot of girls will go to USA to work. I asked why you are not going but she did not answer.

Get on the bed. My brother not even up yet and no touch at all and put a condom on him. After that, she kept using paper towel to dry out the condom. OMG and WTF, it felt hurt okay?? After a few bbj and she got up on top.....i do not even want to do much and want to finish as soon as possible.

I text message to complain about the service and the manager said sorry and come back next time for sure another girl. Sorry, there is no next time.

hi is this the suki you guys are talking about? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem..._curvy-5702983

dont know where the 5925 comes from. if you guy can help.

That is not the one.