Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: What's with all the "step-relative" porn?

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    1,281

    What's with all the "step-relative" porn?

    Every once in a while I venture over to and browse the main page of PornHub, and I notice so many videos are "stepsister", "stepmom", etc. It seems to be getting worse lately, too.

    Forgive me if I'm insulting someone's kink, but what the hell is up with that? I mean I expect it's about as legit as the guy at the door in the older videos actually being a pizza delivery guy in real life, but still, what's with this apparently popular fantasy? Did Game of Thrones make fake incest popular or something?

    (No search terms and incognito mode, so I'm guessing I'm getting their default "most popular" stuff. Boggles my mind.)

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by clu View Post
    Every once in a while I venture over to and browse the main page of PornHub, and I notice so many videos are "stepsister", "stepmom", etc. It seems to be getting worse lately, too.

    Forgive me if I'm insulting someone's kink, but what the hell is up with that? I mean I expect it's about as legit as the guy at the door in the older videos actually being a pizza delivery guy in real life, but still, what's with this apparently popular fantasy? Did Game of Thrones make fake incest popular or something?

    (No search terms and incognito mode, so I'm guessing I'm getting their default "most popular" stuff. Boggles my mind.)
    Well with all the secret cookies and trackers on most people's PC's...Pornhub is just giving you what you want. Not saying you're constantly searching for step family porn, but maybe you're a huge GoT fan

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by appleomac View Post
    Well with all the secret cookies and trackers on most people's PC's...Pornhub is just giving you what you want. Not saying you're constantly searching for step family porn, but maybe you're a huge GoT fan
    Are you saying you see something different when in incognito mode?

    Anyway incognito disallows tracking cookies, there's no viruses on my PC, so unless it's someone else using my IP that's responsible for it, I highly doubt it's customised in any way, short of general geographical tracking (i.e. it's a Vancouver problem).

    Regardless, if it thinks it's giving me what I want, it's failing miserably.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by clu View Post
    Are you saying you see something different when in incognito mode?

    Anyway incognito disallows tracking cookies, there's no viruses on my PC, so unless it's someone else using my IP that's responsible for it, I highly doubt it's customised in any way, short of general geographical tracking (i.e. it's a Vancouver problem).

    Regardless, if it thinks it's giving me what I want, it's failing miserably.
    It's a joke mate. I have no idea how any website feeds anyone a preferred playlist or how their fancy predictive algorithms work. Suffice it to say, a special constable I once knew who specialized in cyber security and cyber crime once told me "you're never truly 'private' online".

  5. #5
    High Priestess
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Vancouver & Richmond
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by appleomac View Post
    It's a joke mate. I have no idea how any website feeds anyone a preferred playlist or how their fancy predictive algorithms work. Suffice it to say, a special constable I once knew who specialized in cyber security and cyber crime once told me "you're never truly 'private' online".
    I am curious.. why would one leave a perb account dormant for nearly a decade before posting? How does one even remember their password after that much time passes?

    Like I said, I’m just curious...
    Downtown Vancouver & Richmond
    604-618-5075 TEXT ONLY
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by clu View Post
    Every once in a while I venture over to and browse the main page of PornHub, and I notice so many videos are "stepsister", "stepmom", etc. It seems to be getting worse lately, too.

    Forgive me if I'm insulting someone's kink, but what the hell is up with that? I mean I expect it's about as legit as the guy at the door in the older videos actually being a pizza delivery guy in real life, but still, what's with this apparently popular fantasy? Did Game of Thrones make fake incest popular or something?

    (No search terms and incognito mode, so I'm guessing I'm getting their default "most popular" stuff. Boggles my mind.)
    I agree it has gone too far but step brother and step sisters aren't actually incest. There is no blood relationship.
    I'm not Into it but just to clarify.
    Laugh at your problems, everyone else does.

  7. #7
    High Priestess
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Vancouver & Richmond
    Posts
    710
    Back on topic, taboo heightens arousal. At least it’s not real brother/sister stuff. Not my cup of tea, but I don’t judge. At least, I won’t judge that...

    But one thing I do have an opinion on; Real Inbreeding is terrible, it can cause horrific genetic mutations, even Mother Nature agrees its wrong!
    Downtown Vancouver & Richmond
    604-618-5075 TEXT ONLY
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Hunter View Post
    I am curious.. why would one leave a perb account dormant for nearly a decade before posting? How does one even remember their password after that much time passes?

    Like I said, Iím just curious...
    Not posting doesn't mean I never login, read reviews, ads, etc. Although it's true, historically I've never posted, but currently I'm rehabbing an injury and have nothing but time on my hands while being relatively immobile. But fear not, if rehab goes according to schedule, I will be back to being a dormant/lurking account in the coming weeks!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by clu View Post
    Every once in a while I venture over to and browse the main page of PornHub, and I notice so many videos are "stepsister", "stepmom", etc. It seems to be getting worse lately, too.

    Forgive me if I'm insulting someone's kink, but what the hell is up with that? I mean I expect it's about as legit as the guy at the door in the older videos actually being a pizza delivery guy in real life, but still, what's with this apparently popular fantasy? Did Game of Thrones make fake incest popular or something?

    (No search terms and incognito mode, so I'm guessing I'm getting their default "most popular" stuff. Boggles my mind.)
    I agree with you. All the step-family member stuff, all the tiny 18 year old stuff, all the rough choking stuff. Just getting way to fringy and degrading for my liking. IMO

  10. #10
    Eh, it makes sense to me as a fantasy. The danger of getting caught by your "parents", flirting with with the potential shame and embarrassment if your dirty secret was revealed to the world, breaking taboos...what's not to love? But then again, I don't have any sisters. If I did I'm sure it would creep me out.

  11. #11
    Last summer,at the age of 50,I fell in love with a 39 year old woman.
    My love went unrequited,as she was into younger guys & maintained a stable of,"stepsons"in their 20s'.
    I think it's just an emerging sexual marketplace reality,as we approach the 2020's.

    Engelbert Humperdink

  12. #12
    Satisfaction Provider
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In Your Wildest Dreams!
    Posts
    5,435
    Blog Entries
    31
    Step mom is my number two taboo roleplay request.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Erica Phoenix View Post
    Step mom is my number two taboo roleplay request.
    And what is number one, please?

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Varies now
    Posts
    2,043
    Yes, what is number one?
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, thereís a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where youíre headed is much more important than what youíve left behind.

  15. #15
    Satisfaction Provider
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In Your Wildest Dreams!
    Posts
    5,435
    Blog Entries
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by therealPLW View Post
    And what is number one, please?
    I would have thought that would be obvious: the most common taboo roleplay request is "Can I call you Mom?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •