Thread: Sensual Serina

Sensual Serina

Kind of late posting this review but oh well. Setting up a time was easy. On meeting her she was friendly and easy going. Play was safe with lots of restrictions. No DFK, DATY or digits. The main course was provider driven if you know what I mean. While MSOG was on the menu, almost all of the main event had subtle pop time limit. Pleasant lady but unlikely to repeat.
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...serena-4608829

Her reviews have been all over the map for years, and she charges premium rate. I hope her billboard helps out.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzly View Post
    Her reviews have been all over the map for years, and she charges premium rate. I hope her billboard helps out.
    That billboard is a huge facepalm. Good for her, but for us, maybe not so much if you care about being discreet.

No doubt every suspicious wife is checking their husband's phone & bill for her number.

There's a Free Press story online right now about the billboard. I'm sure it will be in the paper
    tomorrow. Not sure it's the brightest move for her as it will bring some unnecessary attention
    to her and the hobby.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by big k View Post
    There's a Free Press story online right now about the billboard. I'm sure it will be in the paper
    tomorrow. Not sure it's the brightest move for her as it will bring some unnecessary attention
    to her and the hobby.
    Not sure why she decided to have that billboard, but she appears to be able to afford luxuries, just look at the photos of her pad on LL! She is not a spinner, is thick but curvy, and she sure can kiss if she wants to. Her pics are verified and has always declared to be the only licensed provider, but not sure if that is her correct age, has been around for years. She appears to be doing very well. The story of her billboard can be seen now in the Local section of the online Wpg Freepress: "Licensed sex worker's billboard a first in city, police say" and they show a pic of the billboard. Not sure if there will be any repercussions from this. I may stay away from participating for awhile.

Her pictures look as if they are from a boutique hotel with different theme rooms. I saw an ad but I can't remember the name or location.
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, there’s a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you’re headed is much more important than what you’ve left behind.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg View Post
    Her pictures look as if they are from a boutique hotel with different theme rooms. I saw an ad but I can't remember the name or location.
    Are you thinking of Mariaggi hotel or suites? Years ago I visited Serena and she had a tub in her place that we used. Her place was very comfy.
    Mariaggi was in the news many years ago when some guests found that the suites were being videoed without their permission. There were fines.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpak View Post
    Are you thinking of Mariaggi hotel or suites? Years ago I visited Serena and she had a tub in her place that we used. Her place was very comfy.
    Mariaggi was in the news many years ago when some guests found that the suites were being videoed without their permission. There were fines.
    Could be...I just recall seeing an ad for something similar.
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, there’s a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you’re headed is much more important than what you’ve left behind.

Beverly Hills. In the Kitchen eatin' vittles.
    From a business point of view I'm not sure how much new business a bill board or 2 around town is going to bring in.
    Most guys who partake of this hobby know where to find ladies on line.
    There may be .01% of the pooner population who is going to either have not already have heard of her or would go see her because they saw a bill board ad.
    I think the potential for harassment from young kids goofing around, angry wives/SO's, Bible thumpers, gang bangers, jealous competitors and other groups would far outweigh any benefit form such exposure.
    Instead of purchasing bill boards she should concentrate on improving her service (see the OP to this thread) especially if she is going to charge a premium rate.

Cheers
    J
    Y'all come back now,
    Y'hear?

Well it’s done it’s job. Look st this tread for example. Advertising is to get people talking. There’s that saying. “Even bad publicity is still publicity. I’ve seen her once and there are some restrictions but they are honest ones. It says professional and her advertisements live up to that. Main event was absolutely fantastic. Moves I’ve never seen before I would repeat. Very lovely woman to spend time with.

ATM
    Service is what pumps your business. That billboard is just a waste of space and money.

That billboard has spurred a lot of free publicity. Besides the Free Press article, she was mentioned on CJOB today as well as CTV news. I'm curious as to how much of that free publicity is positive. Her phone is probably on fire, I wouldn't think in a good way. She may have started a shit storm for herself.

Seen her about five years ago out in the Tuxedo area, she loved talking about how she is the only licensed provider in Winnipeg. Caught her interview on Global News tonight she wasn’t troubled by the publicity besides having to change the wording to meet City sign bylaws.
    oh well her phone should be busy enough she will need a filter though weed out the crazies.?

Quote Originally Posted by grizzly View Post
    That billboard has spurred a lot of free publicity. Besides the Free Press article, she was mentioned on CJOB today as well as CTV news. I'm curious as to how much of that free publicity is positive. Her phone is probably on fire, I wouldn't think in a good way. She may have started a shit storm for herself.
    She wasn't just mentioned on CJOB, they interviewed her and asked her all sorts of questions.