Thread: any info on princess patience

- seen her once in st vital years ago. Cute petite girl, nice enough, dfk and bbbj if you want to chance it. No emotion in the service. Her place was a shared living house and was a complete dump. Matress on floor.

- seen her again 2 years later and this time was in the polo park area. Same mediocre service and very similar dump / floor matress.

Why didnt I learn my lesson yet? She was a 100 spinner I suppose.....

- tried a 3rd visit out of a hotel. She meets me downatairs......somehow conned me into a quick drive to the store which turned into a 45 minite drive to get her drugs. She laughed and said bet u didnt think i was a crackhead......dropped her off and didnt end up going up to the hotel and will never book her again after the run around.

Quote Originally Posted by wpgguy1969 View Post
    .somehow conned me into a quick drive to the store which turned into a 45 minite drive to get her drugs. She laughed and said bet u didnt think i was a crackhead......dropped her off and didnt end up going up to the hotel and will never book her again after the run around.
    I assume 95% of the skinny ones are drug addicts. I think it's subconsciously part of the reason I usually lean towards thicker types & bbws.

Quote Originally Posted by Semi View Post
    I assume 95% of the skinny ones are drug addicts. I think it's subconsciously part of the reason I usually lean towards thicker types & bbws.
    Me too but lots of those fatties are drug addicts too. Sad to say.

Saw patience once about a year ago. Had a great time and she was friendly and accomadating. Place was messy but I don’t let that bother me personally. Anyhow, my experience was a solid 7/10, great vfm.

Was with her last week. Cute accommodating girl. Daty, dato and lfk. Dresses to your fantasies. Worth the time and money. Suspect she uses, but was straight when I saw her. Will repeat for sure..

Saw her twice. Once in St Vital. Had a great time. Second time a year later by the airport. Good but not great. Well worth the money if your looking for a petite body. But if your looking for boobs, she is not for you.

Visited her maybe 3 months ago. I wouĺd have loved to see her regularly. Had fun with her for sure but there was a smell in doggy position unfortunately that keeps me from repeating.