Thread: Smells like bait - LL 4084

😎

Smells like bait - LL 4084

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...iences-4629621

With pictures from here https://motherless.com/3005DF4

Either a scam or B&S or worse.

" Early in life I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose the former and have seen no reason to change” – Frank Lloyd Wright

😎
    If it's a sting/scam why do they discriminate racially?

lol

both say "sorry I don’t entertain black gentlemen "

Quote Originally Posted by WandErection View Post
    If it's a sting/scam why do they discriminate racially?

lol

both say "sorry I don’t entertain black gentlemen "
    Red Herring.... meant to misdirect you into thinking this is a legit ad, from a girl who is making her own choice in the trade. Adds to the authenticity, in case this is meant as a sting.

PERB and some regular posters don't like seeing that question of "Why No Black Gents?" and anyone trying to answer it, so it's hard to explain why a bait would say that.....

..but if you think it's a sting, just simply text "her" and see where the conversation goes. If she starts texting about her 'real age', then I'd shut it down right away.

😎
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Guy_Rye View Post
    Red Herring.... meant to misdirect you into thinking this is a legit ad, from a girl who is making her own choice in the trade. Adds to the authenticity, in case this is meant as a sting.

PERB and some regular posters don't like seeing that question of "Why No Black Gents?" and anyone trying to answer it, so it's hard to explain why a bait would say that.....

..but if you think it's a sting, just simply text "her" and see where the conversation goes. If she starts texting about her 'real age', then I'd shut it down right away.
    I don't wanna poke the bear

I do hope they catch some creepers tho.

One more reminder to all - we do not allow ANY discussion or even an inference of anything to do with being underage. If you think she is, flag the ad. Otherwise,