Thread: Natalia(3736) leolist

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelyman34 View Post
    Would love to see a review.

The black hair and blue eyes with greek is very compelling.

I am also interested.

I am interested too!

Anyone anything? When she says "no bb" on her listing is that nothing uncovered or just no bbfs?
    Last edited by fermat5; 05-10-2019 at 09:26 PM.

I tried booking with her a few days ago. Set up the appointment and then was ghosted upon my arrival (waited 20min. b4 finally leaving). Haven’t heard from her since. Complete WOT

I booked and saw her recently. Ad is real. Sorry I can't provide any details, it doesn't feel right. Maybe in time.

Quote Originally Posted by fermat5 View Post
    I booked and saw her recently. Ad is real. Sorry I can't provide any details, it doesn't feel right. Maybe in time.
    What a joke you come on a review forum and write that shit ..

You ask for others to write a review on this sp ... and you have seen her but wont write one yourself ? Seriously wtf
    Last edited by Michaelg; 05-17-2019 at 10:50 AM.

What a leech!
    15 posts, 14 asking for info. One, when you have an opportunity to contribute, you keep it to yourself? You have a wrong idea, how the board works, pal!

You've been around since 2012 bro...that's kinda not how this works

Aaaannnnddd that's the last time anyone helps you around here with info *smh

I'd better bump this ,lest we forget. Even if it "dosent feel right" cuz that's what we do here.