Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Natalia(3736) leolist

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelyman34 View Post
    Would love to see a review.

The black hair and blue eyes with greek is very compelling.

I am also interested.

I am interested too!

Anyone anything? When she says "no bb" on her listing is that nothing uncovered or just no bbfs?
    Last edited by fermat5; 05-10-2019 at 09:26 PM.

I tried booking with her a few days ago. Set up the appointment and then was ghosted upon my arrival (waited 20min. b4 finally leaving). Haven’t heard from her since. Complete WOT

I booked and saw her recently. Ad is real. Sorry I can't provide any details, it doesn't feel right. Maybe in time.

Quote Originally Posted by fermat5 View Post
    I booked and saw her recently. Ad is real. Sorry I can't provide any details, it doesn't feel right. Maybe in time.
    What a joke you come on a review forum and write that shit ..

You ask for others to write a review on this sp ... and you have seen her but wont write one yourself ? Seriously wtf
    Last edited by Michaelg; 05-17-2019 at 10:50 AM.

What a leech!
    15 posts, 14 asking for info. One, when you have an opportunity to contribute, you keep it to yourself? You have a wrong idea, how the board works, pal!

You've been around since 2012 bro...that's kinda not how this works

Aaaannnnddd that's the last time anyone helps you around here with info *smh

I'd better bump this ,lest we forget. Even if it "dosent feel right" cuz that's what we do here.

Quote Originally Posted by NutCracker View Post
    I tried booking with her a few days ago. Set up the appointment and then was ghosted upon my arrival (waited 20min. b4 finally leaving). Haven’t heard from her since. Complete WOT
    Experienced the same thing. WOT. If I’m not mistaken, I think she’s had several name changes.

Well I made the unfortunate deviation to Toftt and what a mistake. Promised bbbj dfk and daty on the text but when I got there in an older building. Only cbj was provided. She also wouldn’t let me daty which I’m glad bc she hadn’t showered. Every time I touched her skin it was sticky. Also I saw signs of drug use in her apt so I would avoid. Hopefully this review will save pooners some $. Also she is well north of 30 years old.

Changed her name to aymie and last four digits 5529. WOT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast