Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Kimberly

  1. #1

    Kimberly

    hi has anyone seen here or her friend???

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...mberly-4849886

  2. #2
    This is my first time commenting here and I can't help doing so. I have not had the pleasure of meeting kimberly but I have been with Myla a few times and she has been so sweet and accommodating. We never really get to a massage in the beginning cause we seem to have a sexual chemistry that we get into things quite quickly then i get to relax in the end with some chit chat and a massage. Probably the best bbbj I've ever had and is one of the reasons why I comeback. I do plan to have a duo massagw with her and kimberly soon.

  3. #3
    “Kimberly”s leolist profile page is Eva Rose who has poor reviews.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabbles View Post
    “Kimberly”s leolist profile page is Eva Rose who has poor reviews.
    I've seen Eva twice now, and none of those reviews have held true. She mentioned in our first session - chatting at the end - that she had turned someone away, or maybe there was a miscommunication? Anyways that person left some bad reviews in a spiteful way it seems.
    Eva is fantastic in my opinion, intelligent and easy to chat with, very sensual, great attitude.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    98
    I have seen Eva Rose around 4 times,most recently about 2 weeks ago. She is lots of fun and very attractive and sensual. I look forward to seeing her again soon. She wanted me to meet Kimberly so i waited for her to arrive 15 minutes after our session ended( they were both doing a duo with the next client). Kimberly is quite attractive and has a hot body and is very sweet. I will be meeting Myla in the not too distance future. Eva Rose told me is is very hot.

  6. #6
    Eva Rose told me is is very hot.

    Myla reminds me of Liv Tyler.

  7. #7
    Saw her at her place in Esquimalt and I was not disappointed. I personally thought she looked younger than 35, nice firm body, easy going personality, nice tight ass, massage part was descent and she did apologize saying that she was new the Bussiness but the release was fantastic.
    You wont be disappointed if you book with her but I believe she works only on the weekends.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    V
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by Wantsumfun View Post
    This is my first time commenting here and I can't help doing so. I have not had the pleasure of meeting kimberly but I have been with Myla a few times and she has been so sweet and accommodating. We never really get to a massage in the beginning cause we seem to have a sexual chemistry that we get into things quite quickly then i get to relax in the end with some chit chat and a massage. Probably the best bbbj I've ever had and is one of the reasons why I comeback. I do plan to have a duo massagw with her and kimberly soon.
    Wait..Myla does bbbj? Just so I'm clear...this Myla? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem..._thurs-4856891

  9. #9
    Pardon my naive question: do these ladies provide a FS option during the massage session? I only ask as it seems so based on the comments so far. The ads for Myla/Kimberly/Eva all appear the the massage section of LL.

    After reading this review I am intrigued to contact them, but don’t want to step in a hole asking about FS based on this thread comments.

  10. #10
    I too am very interested to know.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by milhouse View Post
    I've seen Eva twice now, and none of those reviews have held true. She mentioned in our first session - chatting at the end - that she had turned someone away, or maybe there was a miscommunication? Anyways that person left some bad reviews in a spiteful way it seems.
    Eva is fantastic in my opinion, intelligent and easy to chat with, very sensual, great attitude.
    Good to know. Thanks for the clarification.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •