Thread: Beach Bunnies 411

Beach Bunnies 411

Sorry, Kelowna doesn't have a 411 section. I also asked in the Vancouver 411 section, but I hope it's ok to ask here.

Im interested in booking Beach Bunnies. Facial beauty is Not the most important.

I prefer small perky breasts, anyway, although that's not a dealbreaker.

AND, I prefer a woman who does bbbj. Even if it requires tipping. Please PM me if you have recommendations. Ymmv, so I won't hold you to anything.

And, if you want Vancouver recommendations, I will help you on those, in return.

ECI/ECI,
    TJM.

in my experience with bb they are not going to allow bbbj, the odd girl might, but you wouldn't know until in the room, as for the faces goes, there all beautiful there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim McGee View Post
    Sorry, Kelowna doesn't have a 411 section. I also asked in the Vancouver 411 section, but I hope it's ok to ask here.

Im interested in booking Beach Bunnies. Facial beauty is Not the most important.

I prefer small perky breasts, anyway, although that's not a dealbreaker.

AND, I prefer a woman who does bbbj. Even if it requires tipping. Please PM me if you have recommendations. Ymmv, so I won't hold you to anything.

And, if you want Vancouver recommendations, I will help you on those, in return.

ECI/ECI,
    TJM.
    Based on your criteria, I'd suggest calling Playmate Mel. She ticks all your boxes.