Thread: Dream duo team?

Dream duo team?

Browsing the ads on a certain website and came across a few good looking girls mentioning duos. Of course the photos look too good to be true and no intel to be found, so I will not be risking it.

So if appearance, service and compatibility all were of importance, which two established SPs would you say make up your ultimate dream duo team to see together, and why?

Clementine and Elsi Dawson definitely worth a visit. Both are exceptional across the board. And they have amazing chemistry together and genuinely enjoy each other's company in every possible way. You simply cannot go wrong with these lovely ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Der oyson View Post
    Clementine and Elsi Dawson definitely worth a visit. Both are exceptional across the board. And they have amazing chemistry together and genuinely enjoy each other's company in every possible way. You simply cannot go wrong with these lovely ladies.
    Hey, you stole my answer! I still haven't seen them together, but I'm going to book a duo with them for my birthday next month!

Yeah, they seem really into each other lately. They're offering duos in Squamish this weekend. Lucky Squamish...

Not sure if it would be possible, one is very limited availability and the other has been off for a few months but have heard will be back soon

Staycie and Eve. Double Filipina. Both smoking and both have great personalities. I think would be the ultimate duo.

Keeping my fingers crossed and my slush fund topped up just in case its every a possibility. I would give my left nut for that duo.

High Priestess
    Quote Originally Posted by doctordoom View Post
    Not sure if it would be possible, one is very limited availability and the other has been off for a few months but have heard will be back soon

Staycie and Eve. Double Filipina. Both smoking and both have great personalities. I think would be the ultimate duo.

Keeping my fingers crossed and my slush fund topped up just in case its every a possibility. I would give my left nut for that duo.
    OMG. Why did that combination not cross my mind?! I agree %100. I don't have any nuts to give...but if I did..

Knowing both of them, I'm sure they'd get along quite well with each other.
    Downtown Vancouver & Richmond
    604-618-5075 TEXT ONLY
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

Adelaide Jones and Alyssa Rose. Both good looking and super passionate.