Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brittany on Leolist

Brittany on Leolist

Hi guys, been into this hobby for while so i know what you pay is usually what you get. But there is something about Brittany that just attracts me. She is offering $70, $90, $150 services on leolist which is usually a red flag, but the little head just doesn’t understand.

Wondering if anyone has actually seen her?

Yes thats the one. Would love to hear from someone who has seen her.
    Thanks guys

Her rates are a red flag

Thats true. Her eyes however draw you in like a sirens singing drew sailors to their doom. Reminds of Chrissy. Those who gave been here long enough will know who i am talking about.
    There is something about these two that drives the little guy nuts.

She was advertising as 21 years old two years ago. https://archive.is/rIVaP Do a search on > Brittany <.

You have to love her disclaimer.

"On the Note: if you had here anything bad about me, on the note there this crazy other so who is really jealous just so You're aware guys."
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, there’s a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you’re headed is much more important than what you’ve left behind.

Lol chrissy had the exact same issue with her listings.. Whats up with these girls

Quote Originally Posted by JackFrost22 View Post
    Lol chrissy had the exact same issue with her listings.. Whats up with these girls
    Mind altering medications.
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, there’s a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you’re headed is much more important than what you’ve left behind.

I had a go with her last fall. She's prettier in person. I didn't get the impression she was a drug user, very normal conversation.

Session, she sucks like a champ. Nice tight pussy. Nothing to complain about.

She's had someone hack her account and post a lot of crap about her.

Overall, if you like what you see, go for it. Her rates are low so even if you aren't crazy about her it's not a huge financial loss.

I would say use some common sense if you see this one.
    but you should always be careful anyway.
    I know you could certainly meet worse providers in Winnipeg very easily.
    I truly wish her the best.

i have seen her about 9 months ago. massage was ok. rest wasnm lack luster. her bio isnt up to date with regard to dimensions. i did not repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by jaypete2010 View Post
    i have seen her about 9 months ago. massage was ok. rest wasnm lack luster. her bio isnt up to date with regard to dimensions. i did not repeat.
    Dimensions how?

I've seen her a few times. Gives top tier head. Very nice girl, good looking. She allowed me to video the session for extra.

Those eyes and perfect little nipples finally got to me. I recently took a chance on Brittany and had a pleasant time with her. I may see her again.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzly View Post
    Those eyes and perfect little nipples finally got to me. I recently took a chance on Brittany and had a pleasant time with her. I may see her again.
    Her rates were always a red flag for me. However, if she passed the grizzly test, I will reconsider.

Whereabouts is her incall located?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast