Thread: Riley, Visiting soon.

Riley, Visiting soon.

Visiting Brandon
    May 31st - Jun 2nd

Have you ever fantasized about being with a woman who is the perfect combination of beauty, sweetness and sensuality? Someone that stimulates your mind with articulate conversation along with being sexy and fun. An elite companion who presents herself with class and style?

Hi, I’m Riley – Your Fantasy Come True

From the moment we meet, I will make you feel comfortable and put you at ease. Our encounter will be a memorable experience that will leave you fulfilled while still anxiously anticipating our next tryst.

When you spend time with me, you will find that I genuinely enjoy what I do. Time seems to stand still as we get lost in the moment together.

More about me

Height 5’7”

Weight: 130 lbs

Bust: 36DD

Hair: Long brown

Eyes: Hazel

Tattoos: Tasteful

Pictures: 100% genuine and recent.

Your Elite Companion

Let’s enjoy our time together and truly savour the experience. I appreciate respectful gentlemen who takes time to share a glass of red wine together, or perhaps a dinner date in which we can enjoy some epicurean flavours prior to our carnal delights.

I prefer spending time with "seasoned" gentlemen who are 35+ years of age . Those who have enjoyed some life experiences along the way are always welcome.

A quick search on the popular review boards will reveal several stellar recommendations about me.

Booking

I travel a fair bit and as a result do have limited availability. To show my gratitude for your consideration, priority is always given to advance bookings. I will do my best to accommodate your preferred appointment date and time, however, it is not always possible.

Please become familiar with my website before contacting me. It contains the information which will ensure a wonderful introduction, hopefully leading to a divine first date.

DONATION RATES;

1 hour - $300

1.5 hour - $400

2 hours - $500

3 hours - $650

4 hours - $800

*longer visits may be arranged - contact me for details

All donations are for time and companionship only

Preferred methods of communication are;

1) Through the booking form located on my website

2) Via email

Please do not send a private message as I am not always online.

In your initial communication, please take the opportunity to tell me a little about yourself and provide your;

NAME

WEB HANDLE

CONTACT NUMBER

DATE/TIME, DURATION OF DATE

YOUR AGE

And a reference

Make your fantasy come true

I invite you to make your booking soon to ensure we will be able to spend time together. I love making new friends as well as seeing familiar faces.

Website; www.sensualriley.com Email; [email protected]

Let's make unforgettable memories.

Riley

Visiting Brandon
    May 31st - June 2nd
    Contact me for my availability

See you soon,
    Riley
    www.sensualriley.com