Hi there, I'm looking to hire a personal driver, to drive one professional independent Lady around. This will be a part time + position. This actually isn't for me, but rather a very close friend of mine. This will be a two part interview process. I will screen all applicants first, and when I say screen, I mean that I'd like to meet you first and have a sit down face to face, and chat for a while over coffee, lunch ect. This will take about 30 minutes to an hour of your time. If I feel that you could possibly be a good fit, I will then pass on all the details and information to her and she will be do the second interview herself.

Experience isn't necessary, but flexible availibily would really help. You need to be respectful, considerate, and professional at all times, as well as being able to converse, shoot the shit ect. There's nothing like ackward elevator silence, which wouldn't be ideal when you are spending considerable amounts of time with a person in close quarters. It needs to be a good fit

If you are interested please text me for further details, 604 319 1139

Thank you for understanding,
sincerely
xo-LV