Thread: Rachel Blaq, Femme Fatale ~ Devious & Delightful

Exclamation Rachel Blaq, Femme Fatale ~ Devious & Delightful

Vancouver, my naughty City,

April 23-26, duo with Athena Lust

I am Rachel Blaq, your Mistress. A passionate practitioner in the art of female dominance with a deliciously exquisite sexual appetite.

Of Scandinavian descent and in my late 20's, I stand a statuesque 5'11 in stocking feet and easily 6'4 in heels. I possess the physical and intellectual presence to inspire as well as encourage a sense of submission and worship in every deviant aspect.

I am indeed the film-noir femme fatale in the flesh: sensual, sadistic, dangerous, and feminine to a degree that would qualify as exotic in modern society. I seek collaboration with a very few exceptional persons who desire to transcend themselves, to experience extremes of awareness and ecstasy before escaping within my floating world if only for the moments we are together.

Let it be known that I am a switch, but naturally Dominant. I take pleasure in control. Encounters with me are a devious splice of GFE and DOM. A lady boss. Intoxicating and mesmerizing. Far from feminist. I am an alpha female. Previously, my services offered were Dom only and although it brings me pleasure, I had a yearning for more and it dawned on me that I can have my cake and eat it too - to a certain extent. Iím rather tall, even without heels, and possess a very intoxicating energy... itís evident that any male in my presence relinquishes control around me... youíll please me first, worship my body and in return Iíll seduce you, keep you on edge, and eventually bring you to an earth shattering experience should I see fit...

Check my Calendar for schedule...

1 hour - $350
    1.5 hours - $520
    2 hours - $700
    3 hours - $1,050
    4 hours (in) - $1,300
    4 hours ("dinner date") - $1,100

Overnight (10 hours) - $3,000

Full day appointments, please email me with your vision of our day together.

*All rates are for companionship only*

*Peruse my website prior to contacting me as I have a stern initial contact process - all bookings are made via email*
    *Pre-bookings are recommended for all encounters as I'm not a last minute type of Mistress*
    *Booking deposits and or references are required*

https://www.rachelblaq.com
    [email protected]

Until then...

Mistress Blaq XXX

Last edited by Rachel Blaq; 04-26-2019 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Auto correct fml
    On the other side of fear, lies freedom
    Canadian Tour APRIL/MAY Coming to a City near you... Click for Schedule

Counting down the days to Athena's Special Event

Offering mesmerizing duos with the ever so talented and sexy Athena Lust while she graces Vancouver with her presence... Pre-book now, deposits and references required.

Mistress Blaq, xxx

Pre-book your naughty and nice duos now xxx