Thread: Athletic Tall DDD Bombshell Redhead

Athletic Tall DDD Bombshell Redhead

Sept 11-14th

Vancouver Islands own bombshell is headed to Vancouver for a couple days for some
    debauchery! Will that include you? I am a well reviewed high end companion. I mainly work out of Alberta but do find time to stay on the west coast every once in a while. Because I dont work out of BC that often I am not very well reviewed on Perb, but if you go onto the other review board for Alberta you can read all my juicy encounters there to see if i'm the right fit for you "[email protected]"

So whats makes me the woman you want to see when there is literally hundreds of other woman wanting that cock of yours!?! First off I love love love men! I love being teasy and overly sexual. I love when fantasy and reality meet, when you see me for the first time you are blown away. I am a tall fiery red head, think Jessica Rabbit right in front of you "i'm not bad, i'm just drawn that way" that is fit & toned but jiggles in all the right places. You know EXACTLY what I am talking about. I love to dirty talk and just having fun. That is why I do this , to meet up with new people and just have fun with it! You never know what kind of kink or fetish you might run into! Absolutely EVERYTHING about this is so much fun! From PSE to GFE and everything in between .

I feel like I could go on and on and write a bunch of stuff, but what I have chosen to do is represent my authentic self for you to see and view. Threw my website and threw my extremely active twitter acct, and now my many vids link (you do not need to sign up for twitter you just need to pop in my name) It is allot of money you are spending, you need to do your research on ANY companion you want to see, to get a sense of there personality/style, to make sure it will be a good fit for you. If you are wondering what I am about, how I act, how I talk, how I interact with my clients, what I look like, I dont use any filters on any of the videos or selfies I take , there is lite editing done on the professional photo's. Please take the 5-10 minutes to go threw the last few posts I made and decide for your self If I will be the vixen to take you to the next level and give you spank bank moments long after our apt!

www.veronicablake.net (it will say not found for a split second then go to my site)

https://twitter.com/VeronicaBlake69

BEST way to contact me is 250-619-2329

VeronicaBlake69.manyvids.com

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Regular Experience (GFE)

1/2 hour $220
    45 min $280
    1 hours $320

2 hours $600
    3 hours $850
    4 hours $1000

VIP (PSE) Experience

1 hour $520
    2 hours $900
    3 hours $1200
    4 hours $1400

Trips to Greece $50 extra on top of rates

Please feel free to text with your fantasy/inquires, I do not mind chatting with serious clients looking for specific answers, by now I can tell if you are just a time waster pulling my leg, so please feel free to ask me more specifics I will always make the time for you to make sure this is a good fit and our connection works

I also have written up and can send the difference between a PSE and GFE session if you need clarification, I just feel the way i've worded it, it might be to much to post on adds, email works best for this

*DOMINATION AVAILABLE* that being said I am more of a sensual dom

BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME 250-619-2329

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Bye for now xoxox Veronica Blake

The ultimate male fantasy figure

Twitter- https://twitter.com/VeronicaBlake69
    On a daily basis you will see how I look, act and talk. None of the selfies and videos are edited, some of the photography on there has lite editing. You do not need an account to see my information ,just plug in my name "VeronicaBlake69". You will see exactly what I wear for clients , what my space looks like. As well as great behind the scenes and sneak peaks of what it's like to live like a sex vixen. I've just started to document my life how it goes when working and I absolutely love how it is turning out!

Website- www.veronicablake.net
    I have written and selected all the content for this site, I hope it clears up any questions you still might have. I have limited restrictions, but I do feel I am a YMMV type of woman to. The more comfortable I feel with you the more I will want to do. But I am not doing a, b, c,d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k with you on the first date, we need to work into some things over time.

Video- veronicablake69.manyvids.com
    This is my newest venture! I have always wanted to do something like this, I cant say exactly what this will turn out like in a year or so or what direction we will take things. I love everything about sex, I love GFE to PSE, fetish,fantasy, roll play and everything in between. But I get the distinct feeling you are going to see a totally different side of me with this, I am a great switch, but I love a man that can take control of me as well. So these videos will have more of that undertone then necessarily straight GFE sex ( which I do do and LOVE)

veronicablake69.manyvids.com

Hi you .....

[IMG][/IMG]

Good morning hotties
    ][/IMG]

Im here in Vancouver till the 29th xoxox

[IMG][/IMG]

Booking only a couple more pets this afternoon , will that be you !?!

[IMG][/IMG]

Good Morning Vancouver, your forest nymph/goddess awaits xoxo

[IMG][/IMG]

I always like to say I am a good bad girl , lets turn up the dial bay !

[IMG]

Follow my twitter for daily photos and video's! @veronicablake69 lots of XXX material to drool over

Coming To Vancouver next week hotties

[IMG][/IMG]

See you next week , until then check out my Twitter @ veronicablake69

**Do your research you are spending allot of money**

[IMG][/IMG]

**PSE SPECIAL ** this trip only $420 1 hour

[IMG][/IMG]

I've arrived!

Good Morning Vancouver , first full day !

$420 PSE is on going for this tour only. **Special**

Do you like what I wore yesterday !?! You can see more of this outfit on my twitter, lots more, in multiple positions!

[IMG][/IMG]

GOOD MORNING VANCOUVER, im already wet and I haven't even started working , lol, great to be back on the wet coast baby

www.veronicablake.net

veronicablake69.manyvids.com

[IMG][/IMG]

Last day , here till 1230 !

[IMG][/IMG]