Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STRIKING, NATURAL BEAUTY. Inside, Out & So Much FUN ! Fantasies can come True :)

STRIKING, NATURAL BEAUTY. Inside, Out & So Much FUN ! Fantasies can come True :)

HELLO GENTLEMEN

WELCOME TO MY PLAY GROUND !!

My name is Via, & I provide quality encounters, for those looking to create an on going connection based on mutual satisfaction. There’s nothing I enjoy more than pleasing a man, who enjoys making me happy as well. That part is easy for you, as all you need to do is show up, because I genuinely enjoy pleasing.

Feisty, fiery and full of life, I am neither kitten or cougar, but certainly a wild cat. An authentic, unsensored, adventure seeker, who's open minded with an instinctively thorough ability to read people and situations. My quick wit, humourous yet calming nature will quickly soothe any nerves you may have, while I explore your body, and figure out exactly what drives you wild, providing an experience like no other, that will keep you coming back for More. A WELL REVIEWED AND A HIGHLY SOUGHT OUT BORN AND RAISED VANCOUVER GIRL, ( multi - orgasmic squirter ) WITH AN APPETITE FOR ALL THINGS NAUGHTY , NEW, EXCITING AND FUN !!

Considerations ( grandfathered, for returning clients)

Restrictions - please ask It's worth checking out my web site for more details before contacting me, but I'm happy to answer any qustions you might have.

350 h - 1.5hrs 500 - 2hours 700 - 3 hours 900 A beverage and banter & time to unwind --- 5 hours 1200 A Social dinner & private dessert. (It doesnt really matter how the time is split up ) Gfe, kink & Fetish, PSE, submission, obedience, hair pulling, squirting, pegging, prostate play. Cock Worship..... and more. Please visit my personal web site for more information, tons of photos, & a Plethora of reviews from all over Canada.

An Extended date - dinner, dessert, delights & more - sleep over, sexy wake up call, breakfast in the morning, & a full body massage before I go. 2500. No set hours, just a natural flow. Incall- or I can host or Outcall. Available in Victoria & surrounding areas + 250 for travel time.

Star light Tango - 9/10pm -morning. A mischievous night cap, sleep over, sexy wake up call, & a firm, soothing full body massage to get you nice and relaxed so you can tackle that busy day ahead of you. Outcall & I can host $1700. Ideal for those breezing trough town or need a night out to relax. Outcalls are the same rate.

STATS 5 6". 130lbs NATIONALITY - Irish, Spanish welsh, Tits, waist, Hips - 32d ,26, 37, foot - 9, years of wisdom - 30 & change, The garden - weeded and trimmed. I keep her conditioned.

I welcome phone calls, & tasteful “ get to know “ each other conversations. I value good hygiene, good manners, sincerity & a sense of humour. Please introduce yourself, & detail what you are looking for in your initial contact. Calling me is the best way to book with me, Id love to hear your voice, or send me a text. This add doesnt need to be recently posted for you to contact me. Ps. There's no need to shave unless you want to, or remove any body hair above the waist. ( I think its my fetish ) but please ensure that your nails are kept clean, short & filed. Thank You

[/B]

Incall Downtown Vancouver, or burnaby/coquitlam boarder. Or out calls availible through out the lower mainland, as well as private residences. Please inquire for details.

Advanced notice is appreciated, but you are always welcome to try me on a whim. Please contact me if you have any questions, or take a peek through my personal website.

Sincerely xo _LV

Have a lovely Day

xo-LV

Twitter- @myladyvia
    604 319 1139
    email [email protected] - [email protected] - [email protected]

MYLADYVIA.CA
    ]
    PREFERRED 411 VERIFICATION # P114613 INCALLS- DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER OUT to HOTELS & RESIDENCES email. [email protected]
    604- 319-1139, WWW.MYLADYVIA.COM- NO EXPLICIT REVIEWS.
    STATS- Multi O Squirter. Irish, Spanish Welsh -- 32d- 26 -36, weight - 128 height 5/ 6" shoe 8.5/9 - Garden - Natural & groomed. Years of wisdom - 30 & change. Drink - TAVI - Eggs - every way
    Twitter @myladyvia,

Good Morning. Im availible this afternoon evening from 6-10pm
    PREFERRED 411 VERIFICATION # P114613 INCALLS- DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER OUT to HOTELS & RESIDENCES email. [email protected]
    STATS- Multi O Squirter. Irish, Spanish Welsh -- 32d- 26 -36, weight - 128 height 5/ 6" shoe 8.5/9 - Garden - Natural & groomed. Years of wisdom - 30 & change. Drink - TAVI - Eggs - every way
    Twitter @myladyvia,

Langley incall coming soon.. I know I mentioned it before, but it wasn't the right time for me. Stay tuned
    For all those who can't make it downtown.

Good Morning.. I'm free today after 4pm, if someone ones to play.

Tomorrow Friday, I have more flexibility from 9am onwards.

Saturday & Sunday, flexible as well..

Let's have some naughty kinky fun shall we ?

xo - LV
    Twitter @myladyvia,

TGIF I’m available today from noon onwards.
    Twitter @myladyvia,

Downtown, catch me if you can. I’m around but out my ear is open for sweet talk though. If you’re charming enough
    Twitter @myladyvia,

Available today 7pm-11
    Twitter @myladyvia,

Follow Your True Desires

Pre Booking for the upcoming week

xo -LV

myladyvia.ca
    Twitter @myladyvia,

Pre booking for the week, Flexible availbility, For Downtown Vancouver, as well as Burquitlam. Outcalls availible to reputable hotels, & residences all over the lower mainland.
    Minimum 2 hour bookings for Langley, Surrey, & White rock.

Today Monday the 18th - I'm availible from 5pm -11pm

Let's Have some fun, shall we ?

XO- LV

( Pre-Booking Special for the rest of March) 600 for 2 hours.
    Twitter @myladyvia,

Available Today

Quote Originally Posted by LADY-VIA View Post
    HELLO GENTLEMEN

Incall Downtown Vancouver, Or out calls availible through out the lower mainland, as well as private residences. Screening applied to residences.

I'm pre booking now for the rest of the week, and can host between the hours of 8am to 10pm, although not every day works. Please inquire for details.

Advanced notice is always appreciated, but you are always welcome to try me on a whim. Please contact me if you have any questions, or take a peek through my personal website.

Sincerely xo _LV

Have a lovely Day

xo-LV

MYLADYVIA.CA
    ]
    Twitter @myladyvia,

hello I could be available Later today, 8pm-11pm if someone wants to get together.

Tomorrow Thursday -- after 2 works for me.

Pre Booking for Friday evening 9pm-1am

Saturday, flexible, but would prefer to meet up in the evening, if you contact me last minute. 9pm-1am. However If you pre book me, Ill meet you any time

If you would like to meet me in the morning, it's best to contact me early in the morning, as in 7am. (I only sleep 5 hours & wake up. That's all I need I guess.) It's Gardening time again, and I have full sun in the mornings until noon, so I like to work out and garden in the mornings.

I won't stop in the middle of something, unless you are a regular, or returning client. I really love being in the garden, when ever I can squueze the time in, while juggling everything else, in the crazy cool world we're in.

I look forward to Playing and Pleasing

sincerely

xo - LV
    HELLO GENTLEMEN

Incall Downtown Vancouver, Or out calls availible through out the lower mainland, as well as private residences. Screening applied to residences.

I'm pre booking now for the rest of the week, and can host between the hours of 8am to 10pm, although not every day works. Please inquire for details.

Advanced notice is always appreciated, but you are always welcome to try me on a whim. Please contact me if you have any questions, or take a peek through my personal website.

Sincerely xo _LV

Have a lovely Day

xo-LV

MYLADYVIA.CA
    ]
    Twitter @myladyvia,

hello there . Im availible today from 4:30 pm to 9pm downtown Vancouver. or an outcall can work... I will be downtown Tending to a few things in my place, for a couple hours, so short notice is welcome from 4:30 onwards. Hope to please you

Sincerely LV

Friday -- Im availible from 6pm to 1am. Downtown Vancouver or out call.

Saturday ---- Im flexible for availibility.. Downtown Vancouver incall or Out Call, as well as Burquitlam could work (with notice for burquitlam at least 3 hours )

SUNDAY FUN DAY.. Im throwing an early spring party -- so I'm not availilble.

Monday --- 8am to 10pm ---- pre booking before 12 noon please. Incall downtown vancouver or burquitlam or central Langley

Twitter @myladyvia,

I'm all You need and so much more. Devlishliy Delicious. Pre Booking for Monday Onwards & I'd like to know your name as well, when you contact me. If you don't provide it, I'll take the liberty to call you what I please.

xo - LV

HELLO GENTLEMEN

Sincerely xo _LV

Have a lovely Day

xo-LV

MYLADYVIA.CA
    ]
    Twitter @myladyvia,

All you need & so much more let’s play !!!!!!

HELLO GENTLEMEN

Sincerely xo _LV

Have a lovely Day

xo-LV

MYLADYVIA.CA
    ]
    Twitter @myladyvia,

HELLO GENTLEMEN

350h 500-1.5 700-2hrs - Extended packages, and more details are listed on my website. myladyvia.ca

Incalls Downtown Vancouver, or burnaby/coquitlam boarder. Or out calls availible through out the lower mainland, as well as private residences. Please inquire for details.

Im available, Today, Saturday & Sunday, as well as prebooking for next week. Limmited availibility next week, so pre book, to not be dissapointed.

Advanced notice is appreciated, but you are always welcome to try me on a whim. Please contact me if you have any questions, or take a peek through my personal website.

Sincerely xo _LV

Have a lovely Day

xo-LV

MYLADYVIA.CA
    ]

Today Friday - 5pm, onwards to 12am - Downtown Only, unless 4pm - 5 works for you in Burqutilam

Saturday - 10am - 12am- However, before 10am needs to be pre booked . Downtown only

Sunday- 11am - 11pm Downtown Vancouver
    Burquitlam - Flexible with notice between 5pm - 8pm, or 10pm-midnight

Prebooking for next week as well. I took a couple weeks off, so it will be nice to reconnect

XO-LV

Not such a sunny day today, but maybe I can brighten yours. I'm availible this afternoon/eve until 12am. 6pm -12 works for Burquitlam. 7pm to 12 can work for Downtown Vancouver

Tomorrow I'm available from Either location from 11am onwards.

Special Weekend 2 hour booking rate. 2 hrs for 600, for either downtown or burnaby.

xo - LV

HELLO GENTLEMEN

WELCOME TO MY PLAY GROUND !!

My name is Via, & I provide quality encounters, for those looking to create an on going connection based on mutual satisfaction. There’s nothing I enjoy more than pleasing a man, who enjoys making me happy as well. That part is easy for you, as all you need to do is show up, because I genuinely enjoy pleasing.

Feisty, fiery and full of life, I am neither kitten or cougar, but certainly a wild cat. An authentic, unsensored, adventure seeker, who's open minded with an instinctively thorough ability to read people and situations. My quick wit, humourous yet calming nature will quickly soothe any nerves you may have, while I explore your body, and figure out exactly what drives you wild, providing an experience like no other, that will keep you coming back for More. A WELL REVIEWED AND A HIGHLY SOUGHT OUT BORN AND RAISED VANCOUVER GIRL, ( multi - orgasmic squirter ) WITH AN APPETITE FOR ALL THINGS NAUGHTY , NEW, EXCITING AND FUN !!

Considerations ( grandfathered, for returning clients)

Restrictions - please ask It's worth checking out my web site for more details before contacting me, but I'm happy to answer any qustions you might have.

350 h - 1.5hrs 500 - 2hours 700 - 3 hours 900 A beverage and banter & time to unwind --- 5 hours 1200 A Social dinner & private dessert. (It doesnt really matter how the time is split up ) Gfe, kink & Fetish, PSE, submission, obedience, hair pulling, squirting, pegging, prostate play. Cock Worship..... and more. Please visit my personal web site for more information, tons of photos, & a Plethora of reviews from all over Canada.

An Extended date - dinner, dessert, delights & more - sleep over, sexy wake up call, breakfast in the morning, & a full body massage before I go. 2500. No set hours, just a natural flow. Incall- or I can host or Outcall. Available in Victoria & surrounding areas + 250 for travel time.

Star light Tango - 9/10pm -morning. A mischievous night cap, sleep over, sexy wake up call, & a firm, soothing full body massage to get you nice and relaxed so you can tackle that busy day ahead of you. Outcall & I can host $1700. Ideal for those breezing trough town or need a night out to relax. Outcalls are the same rate.

STATS 5 6". 130lbs NATIONALITY - Irish, Spanish welsh, Tits, waist, Hips - 32d ,26, 37, foot - 9, years of wisdom - 30 & change, The garden - weeded and trimmed. I keep her conditioned.

I welcome phone calls, & tasteful “ get to know “ each other conversations. I value good hygiene, good manners, sincerity & a sense of humour. Please introduce yourself, & detail what you are looking for in your initial contact. Calling me is the best way to book with me, Id love to hear your voice, or send me a text. This add doesnt need to be recently posted for you to contact me. Ps. There's no need to shave unless you want to, or remove any body hair above the waist. ( I think its my fetish ) but please ensure that your nails are kept clean, short & filed. Thank You

[/B]

Incall Downtown Vancouver, or burnaby/coquitlam boarder. Or out calls availible through out the lower mainland, as well as private residences. Please inquire for details.

Im available, Today, Saturday & Sunday, as well as prebooking for next week. Limmited availibility next week, so pre book, to not be dissapointed.

Today Friday, after 6 please.
    Saturday & Sunday, 11-12 - downtown Vancouver.

Sincerely xo _LV

Have a lovely Day

xo-LV

Twitter- @myladyvia
    604 319 1139
    email [email protected] - [email protected] - [email protected]

MYLADYVIA.CA
    ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast