Thread: STRIKING, NATURAL BEAUTY. Inside, Out & So Much FUN ! Fantasies can come True :)

STRIKING, NATURAL BEAUTY. Inside, Out & So Much FUN ! Fantasies can come True :)

HELLO GENTLEMEN

Incall Downtown Vancouver, Or out calls availible through out the lower mainland, as well as private residences. Screening applied to residences.

I'm pre booking now for the rest of the week, and can host between the hours of 8am to 10pm, although not every day works. Please inquire for details.

Advanced notice is always appreciated, but you are always welcome to try me on a whim. Please contact me if you have any questions, or take a peek through my personal website.

Sincerely xo _LV

Have a lovely Day

xo-LV

MYLADYVIA.CA
    ]
    PREFERRED 411 VERIFICATION # P114613 INCALLS- DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER OUTCALLS to HOTELS & RESIDENCES email. [email protected]
    604- 319-1139, WWW.MYLADYVIA.COM- NO EXPLICIT REVIEWS.
    STATS- Multi Orgasmic Squirter. Irish, Spanish Welsh ---- 32d- 26 -37, weight - 130 height 5/ 6" shoe size 8.5/9 - The garden - Maintained. Years of wisdom - 30 & change.
    Twitter @myladyvia, @ThisMiss

Good Morning. Im availible this afternoon evening from 6-10pm
    PREFERRED 411 VERIFICATION # P114613 INCALLS- DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER OUTCALLS to HOTELS & RESIDENCES email. [email protected]
    STATS- Multi Orgasmic Squirter. Irish, Spanish Welsh ---- 32d- 26 -37, weight - 130 height 5/ 6" shoe size 8.5/9 - The garden - Maintained. Years of wisdom - 30 & change.

Langley incall coming soon.. I know I mentioned it before, but it wasn't the right time for me. Stay tuned
    For all those who can't make it downtown.

Good Morning.. I'm free today after 4pm, if someone ones to play.

Tomorrow Friday, I have more flexibility from 9am onwards.

Saturday & Sunday, flexible as well..

Let's have some naughty kinky fun shall we ?

xo - LV

TGIF I’m available today from noon onwards.

Downtown, catch me if you can. I’m around but out my ear is open for sweet talk though. If you’re charming enough

Available today 7pm-11

Follow Your True Desires

Pre Booking for the upcoming week

xo -LV

myladyvia.ca

Pre booking for the week, Flexible availbility, For Downtown Vancouver, as well as Burquitlam. Outcalls availible to reputable hotels, & residences all over the lower mainland.
    Minimum 2 hour bookings for Langley, Surrey, & White rock.

Today Monday the 18th - I'm availible from 5pm -11pm

Let's Have some fun, shall we ?

XO- LV

( Pre-Booking Special for the rest of March) 600 for 2 hours.

Available Today

Quote Originally Posted by LADY-VIA View Post
    HELLO GENTLEMEN

Incall Downtown Vancouver, Or out calls availible through out the lower mainland, as well as private residences. Screening applied to residences.

I'm pre booking now for the rest of the week, and can host between the hours of 8am to 10pm, although not every day works. Please inquire for details.

Advanced notice is always appreciated, but you are always welcome to try me on a whim. Please contact me if you have any questions, or take a peek through my personal website.

Sincerely xo _LV

Have a lovely Day

xo-LV

MYLADYVIA.CA
    ]

hello I could be available Later today, 8pm-11pm if someone wants to get together.

Tomorrow Thursday -- after 2 works for me.

Pre Booking for Friday evening 9pm-1am

Saturday, flexible, but would prefer to meet up in the evening, if you contact me last minute. 9pm-1am. However If you pre book me, Ill meet you any time

If you would like to meet me in the morning, it's best to contact me early in the morning, as in 7am. (I only sleep 5 hours & wake up. That's all I need I guess.) It's Gardening time again, and I have full sun in the mornings until noon, so I like to work out and garden in the mornings.

I won't stop in the middle of something, unless you are a regular, or returning client. I really love being in the garden, when ever I can squueze the time in, while juggling everything else, in the crazy cool world we're in.

I look forward to Playing and Pleasing

sincerely

xo - LV
    HELLO GENTLEMEN

Sincerely xo _LV

Have a lovely Day

xo-LV

MYLADYVIA.CA
    ]

hello there . Im availible today from 4:30 pm to 9pm downtown Vancouver. or an outcall can work... I will be downtown Tending to a few things in my place, for a couple hours, so short notice is welcome from 4:30 onwards. Hope to please you

Sincerely LV

Friday -- Im availible from 6pm to 1am. Downtown Vancouver or out call.

Saturday ---- Im flexible for availibility.. Downtown Vancouver incall or Out Call, as well as Burquitlam could work (with notice for burquitlam at least 3 hours )

SUNDAY FUN DAY.. Im throwing an early spring party -- so I'm not availilble.

Monday --- 8am to 10pm ---- pre booking before 12 noon please. Incall downtown vancouver or burquitlam or central Langley

I'm all You need and so much more. Devlishliy Delicious. Pre Booking for Monday Onwards & I'd like to know your name as well, when you contact me. If you don't provide it, I'll take the liberty to call you what I please.

xo - LV

HELLO GENTLEMEN

Sincerely xo _LV

Have a lovely Day

xo-LV

MYLADYVIA.CA
    ]