Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: STRIKING, NATURAL BEAUTY. Inside, Out & So Much FUN ! Fantasies can come True :)

hello lovelies I hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm available next week, and prebooking now. If you've been bad, and skipping your exercise time, come sexercise with me. I'm always a good time. !!!

Hope to connect
    Ready, wet, and waiting.

xo - LV

hi there I'm available today in Burquitlam Burnaby/Coquitlam boarder - Loheed area, or Downtown Vancouver from 6pm - 12am.

Quote Originally Posted by LADY-VIA View Post
    HELLO GENTLEMEN

WELCOME TO MY PLAY GROUND !!

My name is Via, & I provide quality encounters, for those looking to create an on going connection based on mutual satisfaction. There’s nothing I enjoy more than pleasing a man, who enjoys making me happy as well. That part is easy for you, as all you need to do is show up, because I genuinely enjoy pleasing.

Feisty, fiery and full of life, I am neither kitten or cougar, but certainly a wild cat. An authentic, unsensored, adventure seeker, who's open minded with an instinctively thorough ability to read people and situations. My quick wit, humourous yet calming nature will quickly soothe any nerves you may have, while I explore your body, and figure out exactly what drives you wild, providing an experience like no other, that will keep you coming back for More. A WELL REVIEWED AND A HIGHLY SOUGHT OUT BORN AND RAISED VANCOUVER GIRL, ( multi - orgasmic squirter ) WITH AN APPETITE FOR ALL THINGS NAUGHTY , NEW, EXCITING AND FUN !!

Considerations ( grandfathered, for returning clients)

Restrictions - please ask It's worth checking out my web site for more details before contacting me, but I'm happy to answer any qustions you might have.

350 h - 1.5hrs 500 - 2hours 700 - 3 hours 900 A beverage and banter & time to unwind --- 5 hours 1200 A Social dinner & private dessert. (It doesnt really matter how the time is split up ) Gfe, kink & Fetish, PSE, submission, obedience, hair pulling, squirting, pegging, prostate play. Cock Worship..... and more. Please visit my personal web site for more information, tons of photos, & a Plethora of reviews from all over Canada.

An Extended date - dinner, dessert, delights & more - sleep over, sexy wake up call, breakfast in the morning, & a full body massage before I go. 2500. No set hours, just a natural flow. Incall- or I can host or Outcall. Available in Victoria & surrounding areas + 250 for travel time.

Star light Tango - 9/10pm -morning. A mischievous night cap, sleep over, sexy wake up call, & a firm, soothing full body massage to get you nice and relaxed so you can tackle that busy day ahead of you. Outcall & I can host $1700. Ideal for those breezing trough town or need a night out to relax. Outcalls are the same rate.

STATS 5 6". 130lbs NATIONALITY - Irish, Spanish welsh, Tits, waist, Hips - 32d ,26, 37, foot - 9, years of wisdom - 30 & change, The garden - weeded and trimmed. I keep her conditioned.

I welcome phone calls, & tasteful “ get to know “ each other conversations. I value good hygiene, good manners, sincerity & a sense of humour. Please introduce yourself, & detail what you are looking for in your initial contact. Calling me is the best way to book with me, Id love to hear your voice, or send me a text. This add doesnt need to be recently posted for you to contact me. Ps. There's no need to shave unless you want to, or remove any body hair above the waist. ( I think its my fetish ) but please ensure that your nails are kept clean, short & filed. Thank You

[/B]

Incall Downtown Vancouver, or burnaby/coquitlam boarder. Or out calls availible through out the lower mainland, as well as private residences. Please inquire for details.

Im available, Today, Saturday & Sunday, as well as prebooking for next week. Limmited availibility next week, so pre book, to not be dissapointed.

Today Friday, after 6 please.
    Saturday & Sunday, 11-12 - downtown Vancouver.

Advanced notice is appreciated, but you are always welcome to try me on a whim. Please contact me if you have any questions, or take a peek through my personal website.

Sincerely xo _LV

Have a lovely Day

xo-LV

Twitter- @myladyvia
    604 319 1139
    email [email protected] - [email protected] - [email protected]

MYLADYVIA.CA
    ]

good afternoon Due to a last minute cancelation I'm now now availale to host one gentlemen after 4pm Downtown Vancouver. Burnaby is also an option later in the evening. I will be downtown though taking care of some stuff before 4, so short notice can work until about 8/9 pm. I'll be in and around the Downtown area. please call or text me, I very rarely check my emails on the go.

Remember, you work hard !! so you deserve it

xo - LV

I think Red might be my colour!! What do you think ??

And these hips were built for you To hold on to

availible Today 5pm-10pm downtown or Burquitlam.

Let me be your sunshine, and brighten up your day

xo - LV
    PREFERRED 411 VERIFICATION # P114613 INCALLS- DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER OUT to HOTELS & RESIDENCES email. [email protected]
    604- 319-1139, WWW.MYLADYVIA.COM- NO EXPLICIT REVIEWS.
    STATS- Multi O Squirter. Irish, Spanish Welsh -- 32d- 26 -36, weight - 128 height 5/ 6" shoe 8.5/9 - Garden - Natural & groomed. Years of wisdom - 30 & change. Drink - TAVI - Eggs - every way
    Twitter @myladyvia,

Availible tomorrow Saturday & Sunday Downtown Vancouver or Burquitlam until 10pm

Prebooking for Next week. Monday Flexible, Tuesday 11-3, The rest of the week please inquire

xo -LV
    PREFERRED 411 VERIFICATION # P114613 INCALLS- DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER OUT to HOTELS & RESIDENCES email. [email protected]
    STATS- Multi O Squirter. Irish, Spanish Welsh -- 32d- 26 -36, weight - 128 height 5/ 6" shoe 8.5/9 - Garden - Natural & groomed. Years of wisdom - 30 & change. Drink - TAVI - Eggs - every way
    Twitter @myladyvia,

I hope every one has had an enjoyable & relaxing weekend

Availible tomorrow Saturday & Sunday Downtown Vancouver or Burquitlam until 10pm

Prebooking for Next week. Monday Flexible, Tuesday 11-3, The rest of the week please inquire

xo -LV
    Twitter @myladyvia,

------ NEITHER KITTEN ---- OR COUGAR ------ SIMPLY JUST A WILD CAT !!!!!

Availible This evening from 6:30- 10 pm in Burquitlam. Burnaby/coquitlam boarder (city of loheed)

Tomorrow - 11am - 3pm - Burquitlam

Wednesday - 5-10 Downtown, - Possibly Burquitlam, earlier in the day - Please inquire.

Thursday/Friday - please inquire.

I hope to make you, one very happy gentleman !

xo - LV

HELLO GENTLEMEN

My name is Via, & I provide quality encounters, for those looking to create an on going connection based on mutual satisfaction. There’s nothing I enjoy more than pleasing a man, who enjoys making me happy as well. That part is easy for you, as all you need to do is show up, because I genuinely enjoy pleasing.

Feisty, fiery and full of life, I am neither kitten or cougar, but certainly a wild cat. An authentic, unsensored, adventure seeker, who's open minded with an instinctively thorough ability to read people and situations. My quick wit, humourous yet calming nature will quickly soothe any nerves you may have, while I explore your body, and figure out exactly what drives you wild, providing an experience like no other, that will keep you coming back for More. A WELL REVIEWED AND A HIGHLY SOUGHT OUT BORN AND RAISED VANCOUVER GIRL, ( multi - orgasmic squirter ) WITH AN APPETITE FOR ALL THINGS NAUGHTY , NEW, EXCITING AND FUN !!

Restrictions - please ask It's worth checking out my web site for more details before contacting me, but I'm happy to answer any qustions you might have.

350 h - 1.5hrs 500 - 2hours 700 - 3 hours 900 A beverage and banter & time to unwind --- 5 hours 1200 A Social dinner & private dessert. (It doesnt really matter how the time is split up ) Gfe, kink & Fetish, PSE, submission, obedience, hair pulling, squirting, pegging, prostate play. Cock Worship..... and more. Please visit my personal web site for more information, tons of photos, & a Plethora of reviews from all over Canada.

An Extended date - dinner, dessert, delights & more - sleep over, sexy wake up call, breakfast in the morning, & a full body massage before I go. 2500. No set hours, just a natural flow. Incall- or I can host or Outcall. Available in Victoria & surrounding areas + 250 for travel time.

Star light Tango - 9/10pm -morning. A mischievous night cap, sleep over, sexy wake up call, & a firm, soothing full body massage to get you nice and relaxed so you can tackle that busy day ahead of you. Outcall & I can host $1700. Ideal for those breezing trough town or need a night out to relax. Outcalls are the same rate.

STATS 5 6". 130lbs NATIONALITY - Irish, Spanish welsh, Tits, waist, Hips - 32d ,26, 37, foot - 9, years of wisdom - 30 & change, The garden - weeded and trimmed. I keep her conditioned.

I welcome phone calls, & tasteful “ get to know “ each other conversations. I value good hygiene, good manners, sincerity & a sense of humour. Please introduce yourself, & detail what you are looking for in your initial contact. Calling me is the best way to book with me, Id love to hear your voice, or send me a text. This add doesnt need to be recently posted for you to contact me. Ps. There's no need to shave unless you want to, or remove any body hair above the waist. ( I think its my fetish ) but please ensure that your nails are kept clean, short & filed. Thank You

[/B]

Incall Downtown Vancouver, or burnaby/coquitlam boarder. Or out calls availible through out the lower mainland, as well as private residences. Please inquire for details.

Advanced notice is appreciated, but you are always welcome to try me on a whim. Please contact me if you have any questions, or take a peek through my personal website.

Sincerely xo _LV

Have a lovely Day

xo-LV

Twitter- @myladyvia
    604 319 1139

MYLADYVIA.CA
    ]
    Twitter @myladyvia,

Availible in Burquitlam until 4pm Near loheed mall
    Twitter @myladyvia,

NEITHER KITTEN OR COUGAR *** SIMPLY JUST A WILD CAT.

My evening is open if anyone wants to kiss & cuddle & stuff

I can host downtown vancouver with an hours notice, or in burquitlam (loheed mall ) until 11pm tonight.

Sincerely True,

Xo - LV
    Twitter @myladyvia,

Hi . Im back and availible again to Play

Today sunday then 26th from noon onwards. Burquitlam or downtown

Monday the 27th --- From 8am onwards---- Burquitlam or downtown

Tuesday the 28th --- From 1pm onwards. in Burquitlam, or evening Downtown. -- 6pm -11

Wednesday the 29th ------ Fro, 8am onwards. """""

Im looking forward to pleasing you

xo -- LV
    Twitter @myladyvia,

9-11 pm Downtown. FUN WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN ?

Availible this evening, in Downtown Vancouver at 9pm, for an hour or 2. ( short notice welcome )

Hope you're having a great night

xo-LV

Please text or call me
    Twitter @myladyvia,

Fun, when the sun goes Down ?? I'm Available this evening after 6pm-10. Burquitlam or Downtown.

Tuesday the 18th -- 10am - 2pm -- Burquitlam or Downtown, or from 9pm-11pm

Wednesday the 19th ---- 10am onwards to 10pm -- Burquitlam or downtown.

Thursday the 20th -- 10am onwards.

Friday the 21s. -- 10am onwards

I look forward to pleasing you.

xoxo -- LV

HELLO GENTLEMEN

[/B]

Sincerely xo _LV

Have a lovely Day

xo-LV

Twitter- @myladyvia
    604 319 1139

MYLADYVIA.CA
    ]
    Twitter @myladyvia,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12