Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BOA Closing?

Quote Originally Posted by superbrick View Post
    Update on the website today says they sadly WILL be closing. Someone hold my hand while I cry.
    ? I'm looking at the website now though and it says that Rikki will be leaving the Victoria location to be handled by her right hand woman Natasha? So I'm not sure it's closing then? Time will tell I guess

Quote Originally Posted by SharbyWolf99 View Post
    ? I'm looking at the website now though and it says that Rikki will be leaving the Victoria location to be handled by her right hand woman Natasha? So I'm not sure it's closing then? Time will tell I guess
    Oh that changed since I saw it last night. I retract previous statement. Things must be very dynamic.

I find it highly unprofessional that a business owner keeps on changing her mind every day and advertising it on her website.

Quote Originally Posted by Piaochong View Post
    I find it highly unprofessional that a business owner keeps on changing her mind every day and advertising it on her website.

This is an ongoing development and Rikki is doing her best to keep us all updated with what’s happening

Don’t like it? Lots of other agencies and ladies out there...

No need to insult me. This is a board to voice our opinions. Contrary to what you expect, not all opinions will coincide exactly as yours.

Wait, im confused, so you find it unprofessional that she's trying to get work done, that things change sometimes without notice, and that she's trying to keep us up to date with info on her business? What kind of blasphemy must she be doing with her business if she's not in a constant state of stagnant straight forward predictability? /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Piaochong View Post
    Agreed. Get your ducks in a row, then final determination of wether or not you have a viable chance at remaining in business successfully or not.

I sincerely hope it works out for BOA Victoria as it is far and away the nicest location in town but has had huge empty holes in its schedule (at least when I try to book), and I have been stood up 4 separate occasions now after making an appointment and heading to BOA. FWIW, being stood up has caused me to head to SVips where I get what I ask for. Not a SVips fanboy but they do have consistency.

I hope it works out as competition is best for all, providers, consumers and proprietors alike.
    Last edited by Toba; 03-16-2019 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Stupid phone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12