Thread: I have a question

Workin Stiff

Question I have a question

During my (short) time in the hobby I have enjoyed the company of a few of Victoria’s finest. However, to date I have seen them all when they tour Seattle. I have found each and every experience to be a true vacation from reality, and worthy of many repeats.

My question is (multiple choice);
    A. Would you like my reviews posted here?
    B. Would you like a link to my review on another board posted here?
    C. Would you like me to just keep it all to myself and not share? IE go away!

The above does not apply to reviews generated by visits to Victoria, as I assume I am just another Victoria gentleman.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- Wow -- What a Ride! ..... too bad it wasn't a SloRide!"
    -- SloRider

Sr Member***
    Given that the ladies under your review are Victoria based girls, I see no reason why they shouldn't be posted here in this board. After all, we all come to this specific site seeking advise and information on the topic of local ladies, so....review away, SloRider.
    And lov'in it.

Grand Exalted Poohbah Hipster Doofus's Avatar

Are they long winded and sappy?

I hate those types of reviews. I always skip over'em. They are humorless and I already know what they're going to say....nothing.(because they are too carefully worded)

Green Eyes on Seattle TBD wrote the sappiest reviews and it turns out they were all fake,
    Bwhahaha!

Paradise Island

Lightbulb Reviews

Slo

I'd suggest a link. No need to regurgitate publicly posted intel.

Cheers Mate.

Slo

A review is just as easy to cut and paste as a link so if it's got good information, post away. So far this board hasn't started to suffer from canine parvo so all honest reviews are welcomed.