Thread: Some of the best memories are the ones we can't tell anyone about - 6ft Kiwi - NEW

Some of the best memories are the ones we can't tell anyone about - 6ft Kiwi - NEW

FORT MAC 15-17th April

"I am full of sparkle and compassion; I genuinely want to make the world a better place;
    I love hard and practice kindness;I am loyal, adventurous, supportive and surprising"

Proud Verified Member of Montreal Indy Companion &
    Ottawa Independent Companion (OIC)

Due to me relocating home to New Zealand in June; and there so much of Canada to see!
    This may very well be your last chance to indulge in the presence of this 6ft Kiwi!

Pre-book now to avoid your city being skipped on my cross country road trip!

As you're walking down the street, I am that statuesque 6ft leggy blonde that glides with a bounce in her step; smiling at everyone she passes in hope that her dazzling smile will be contagious enough to brighten someones day.

My Stats!
    35 Years Old
    Blonde w/ Blue Eyes
    80kg| 6' tall 34DD-25-36

Promo -$50 off if you read my website
    Hour $350
    90 minutes $500
    2 hours $600
    3 hours $800
    please enquire regarding longer dates

To find out more about me check out my
    twitter https://twitter.com/VIPMcpherson

websitehttp://gisellemcpherson.com
    text (647)5347588

Only 3 more weeks until I begin my Saskatchewan / Alberta tour!
    I am so excited to meet you all.

Please note:
    Minimum 2 pre-bookings per day are required in your town for it not to be skipped or shortened!
    If getting a taste of New Zealand with this 6ft Kiwi tickles your fancy, please get in touch.

NEW TO TOWN
    Don't miss your chance to indulge with this 6ft Kiwi Delight

This will be my ONLY Alberta / Saskatchewan tour before I depart Canada permanently.