Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Anyone else into sharing details from experience with an SP?

  1. #1
    Cobra Commander
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    21

    Anyone else into sharing details from experience with an SP?

    May sound weird but anyone else into hearing about others sessions with a favourite SP?

  2. #2
    Slutty slut
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    503
    All the time. Always.

    I wake up in the morning thinking about the sessions I have to share with other SPs about. And getting all their juicy lore from the night before. There's this big conference call we do every morning at 8:30am where we all sit around on FaceTime and talk about JayDee XXXX and how the session went. Gives me life.

  3. #3
    does not sound weird. ive always loved hearing and sharing. just know expectations can vary. i would caution say if a provider say ive seen 10times finally opens up greek for me and that set up anothers mind that they would get the same remember the your mileage may vary concept. i like details some providers want us to limit them. maybe we can do a pvt group share somewhere its just pooners, if not here is fine just dont get yourself shut out cause you shared stuff she didnt want you to and she found out. happened to me before.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    85
    Not really, although when you look at Avery's guide to writing a good review...its specifically mentions that you should provide details. It seems a double edged sword around here lol...sp's don't want you sharing specifics of their encounters because each one is unique unto itself. Meaning what they do from day to day or client to client may change. Clients want the details so they know what to expect. It's very confusing lol. As far as sharing experiences in an erotic way? No thanks, I'll keep my fantasies for the lady I'm visiting lol, but whatever floats your boat.

  5. #5
    Elsi and I met by mistake at the tanning salon and then she took me for a pedicure. It was lovely. There I’m done

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Varies now
    Posts
    2,096
    Quote Originally Posted by JayMDee View Post
    May sound weird but anyone else into hearing about others sessions with a favourite SP?
    Wouldn't that be a review?
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, there’s a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you’re headed is much more important than what you’ve left behind.

  7. #7
    Cobra Commander
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by clementinexoxo View Post
    Elsi and I met by mistake at the tanning salon and then she took me for a pedicure. It was lovely. There I’m done
    Damn, that’s pretty wild!!!

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Varies now
    Posts
    2,096
    Quote Originally Posted by ElsiDawson View Post
    All the time. Always.

    I wake up in the morning thinking about the sessions I have to share with other SPs about. And getting all their juicy lore from the night before. There's this big conference call we do every morning at 8:30am where we all sit around on FaceTime and talk about JayDee XXXX and how the session went. Gives me life.
    I want to thank all the ladies for all the positive comments you say about me. Thank you.
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, there’s a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you’re headed is much more important than what you’ve left behind.

  9. #9
    Lol yep. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by JayMDee View Post
    Damn, that’s pretty wild!!!

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    1,981
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ElsiDawson View Post
    All the time. Always.

    I wake up in the morning thinking about the sessions I have to share with other SPs about. And getting all their juicy lore from the night before. There's this big conference call we do every morning at 8:30am where we all sit around on FaceTime and talk about JayDee XXXX and how the session went. Gives me life.
    Although loaded with sarcasm, it did give me the laugh I was looking for...

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew69913 View Post
    mIt seems a double edged sword around here lol...sp's don't want you sharing specifics of their encounters because each one is unique unto itself. Meaning what they do from day to day or client to client may change. Clients want the details so they know what to expect. It's very confusing lol..
    absolutely dead on andrew. im sure some men come to perb just to get off on others experience and cannot for whatever reason see a provider.

  12. #12
    Cobra Commander
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg View Post
    Wouldn't that be a review?
    Yes but some ladies are DNR publicly

  13. #13
    Cobra Commander
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by ElsiDawson View Post
    All the time. Always.

    I wake up in the morning thinking about the sessions I have to share with other SPs about. And getting all their juicy lore from the night before. There's this big conference call we do every morning at 8:30am where we all sit around on FaceTime and talk about JayDee XXXX and how the session went. Gives me life.
    Lol thought so.. too bad we have never met ��

  14. #14
    I guess I should start my next review with "Dear Perb Forum, You are not going to believe this, I can hardly believe it myself. I went to a strange woman's apartment, gave her some money and hopped in her shower, before I knew it my towel was on the ground and ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •