Thread: Travelling girls and no-shows

Travelling girls and no-shows

Over the years i've heard many complaints on this and the other board regarding popular SPs skipping Wpg due to the high rate of no-shows. I was under the impression many were attributed to local girls trying to sabotage the bookings to their advantage. After speaking with Melody during our encounter i was told the majority of cancelled bookings were from Perb members, not the general public. As i said in my review i was able to see her due to a cancellation, in fact she texted me multiple times throughout the day to meet, until i was able. She also stated this was the general consensus between many travelling girls as they often communicate with each other regarding each city.
    To say the least i was at a loss for words to hear members on this board were the worst for cancellations and have been for quite awhile.
    I was under the impression being a member on this board would be beneficial to booking with these ladies. Apparently not. Bottom line...if you book a session SHOW UP!!!
    Last edited by Ilovewomen; 02-15-2019 at 02:25 PM.

If the cancellation was warranted I see no reason why it should be a problem.
    Every business has its ups and downs, as they say “don’t put all your eggs into one basket” or even better “don’t travel to a new city just because some board members wanna pay you for sexual services.”

There are a few really great ladies who won't come here anymore.
    I am surprised it was members who did that.
    Two hands helping do more good than a thousand hands clasped in prayer

Members who pull that crap should be ashamed. If you are unable to see her....then don't FRICKEN book a session!!! Ladies travel to cities for people who DO want to see them and because of these childish acts by members cancelling ...it spoils it for the rest. Besides, it costs these ladies abundance of money when shit like that occurs.

Have your priorities straight and get your shit together people..... man up! It isn't rocked science and have some consideration!!

Its no wonder why these ladies have pre-deposit methods and I hate that. I've never had to resort to that because I've never cancelled on her. When I book , I SHOW UP!!

One lady reported that 90% of traffic accidents occur on the way to see a SP.

NSNC is bad for everyone.
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, there’s a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you’re headed is much more important than what you’ve left behind.

What we must realize is that SPs continually communicate amongst themselves. If the no show rates decrease, they will all get wind of it and logically more of the popular girls will return.

Blog Entries
    Hey from Vancouver island , I haven’t toured too much in the past but I have to concur, the 2 trips I did do last year it was almost all Perb members who cancelled at the last min , clients I knew .
    I met some great new clients in their place so it usually works out but it was disappointing especially when you’d think you are a bit safer to take booking from board members .
    I have to say I did a secret tour to Hawaiian islands and not one client cancelled .. It was such a great work adventure, not for the faint of heart with the risk but it was so much fun . Fighting the urge to run away again in this weather !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovewomen View Post
    Over the years i've heard many complaints on this and the other board regarding popular SPs skipping Wpg due to the high rate of no-shows. I was under the impression many were attributed to local girls trying to sabotage the bookings to their advantage. After speaking with Melody during our encounter i was told the majority of cancelled bookings were from Perb members, not the general public. As i said in my review i was able to see her due to a cancellation, in fact she texted me multiple times throughout the day to meet, until i was able. She also stated this was the general consensus between many travelling girls as they often communicate with each other regarding each city.
    To say the least i was at a loss for words to hear members on this board were the worst for cancellations and have been for quite awhile.
    I was under the impression being a member on this board would be beneficial to booking with these ladies. Apparently not. Bottom line...if you book a session SHOW UP!!!

Fiona , your Thick n Soft ,Busty,Sexy Island 🌴 Milf with a lot of Naughty abilities😈 💕💕💦💦
    Email [email protected]
    Local text *(604) 265 4239

https://mobile.twitter.com/msfiona69

I wonder how many ladies skip Winterpeg because they don't want to freeze their A & Ts in minus 30 degree temperatures,
    with a wind shill factor of minus 50 degrees, - right downtown at Portage and Main.
    Laughter is the best medicine..