I dont have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination

VISITING FOR A LIMITED TIME DONT MISS OUT FEB 13TH-19TH

Hello gentlemen Im Ebonyhelen, a well reviewed drop dead gorgeous ebony delight. I am that girl next door with seductive all natural curves, perfect set of tits, soft bubble bum, lovely hazel eyes, crystal white teeth, soft silky smooth skin and a side of freak .... I love what I do and I enjoy the company of a charming gentleman, so sit back, relax and let me help you ease into a euphoria of relaxation whenever you need that sensual release.

Stats/Measurements
Height : 5'7" without heels.
Weight : 140lbs
Bust/Waist/Hips : 36D-26-40 curves
General description : Tight, toned, caramel skin tone, model type curves.

Donation for Companionship

15 Mins introduction session : $150 (Booked in advance) ~ $200 (Same day)

- Half hour sensual date with Helen: $220 ~ $250

- 45 Mins in Helens delight - $280 ~ $300

- 1 hour Special Treat : $320 ~ $350

- 1.5 Hrs Heavenly gateway : $420 ~ $450

- 2 Hrs ultimate Helen fantasy: $520 ~ $550

Booking/Inquiries

Gentlemen, in order to align the ultimate experience tailored to your needs, when contacting me please provide;

Your name
Age.
Background.
Review board handle.
Date, time, duration of appointment sought.
Preferences/Requests if any.
Note that in most cases, a reference may be required

Hours of Operation

Mondays - Sundays :9am - 11pm

What to Expect

I am a very passionate lover who enjoys light kissing, touching, rub downs, teasing and cuddles. Be rest assured that our time together inculcates an all inclusive safe and discreet package with optional hot oil massage/body slide, lap dance, strip tease, shower for two(Applies to 1hr or longer). I am also open to role plays, grk, certain fetishes (Toys, straps etc for my naughty boys) etc for additional $50 xoxo.

Contact Info

Phone: 204-8088-439 and 604-424-7134
Email: [email protected]
** I no longer have a website **

It is always best to book in advance sweetie, but I do make welcome same day appts with ample notice.

I am excited to meet you with a bright smile guaranteed to light up your heart during our special time together. Dont miss out, some opportunities come once in a lifetime

Lots of Love

Helenxoxo