Thread: STRIKING, Natural Beauty. Inside, Out. With or with out Make Up, & SO MUCH FUN

STRIKING, Natural Beauty. Inside, Out. With or with out Make Up, & SO MUCH FUN

WELCOME TO MY PLAY GROUND
    n
    My name is Via, { prefferably Vi Ah)
    I provide quality encounters, for those looking to create an ongoing connection based on mutual satisfaction. There’s nothing I enjoy more than pleasing a man, who enjoys making me happy as well.

Feisty, fiery and full of life, I am neither kitten or cougar, but certainly a wild cat. An authentic, unsensored, adventure seeker, with few restrictions, & an instinctively thorough ability to read people and situations. My quick wit, humourous yet calming nature will quickly soothe any nerves you may have, while I explore your body, and figure out exactly what drives you wild.

I provide an experience like no other, that will keep you coming back for More. A WELL REVIEWED AND A HIGHLY SOUGHT OUT BORN AND RAISED VANCOUVER GIRL, WITH AN APPETITE FOR ALL THINGS NAUGHTY , NEW, EXCITING AND FUN !!

Considerations.

350 h 1.5hr 500 2hr 700 3 hr 900 time to unwind - a beverage and banter --- 5 hrs 1200 a social dinner & private dessert. g f e*p s 3 kink & fetish -- Please ask me fo further details, or if you have any questions.

Availible in Burquitlam and downtown Vancouver.

Prebooking for the week, and into next week right now.

If you'd like to play with me
    I'd enjoy playing with you too.

text, call or email me.

xo-LV

An Extended date - dinner, dessert, delights & more - sleep over, sexy wake up call, breakfast in the morning, & a full body massage before I go. 2500. No set hours, just a natural flow. I can host or Outcall,

Star light Tango - 9/10pm -morning. A mischievous night cap, sleep over, sexy wake up call, & a firm, soothing full body massage to get you nice and relaxed so you can tackle that busy day ahead of you. Outcall & I can host $1700. Ideal for those breezing trough town or for someone who needs a night out to relax.

STATS 5 6". 129 lbs NATIONALITY - Irish, Spanish welsh, Tits, waist, Hips - 32d ,27, 37.5, Ticklish toes - 8.5 Years of wisdom - 30 & change, The Garden - weeded, & trimmed. If you didn't get the memo -- The bush Is Back, and I like my hair down there.

I welcome phone calls, & tasteful “ get to know “ each other conversations. I value good hygiene, good manners, sincerity & a sense of humour. Please introduce yourself, & detail what you are looking for in your initial contact. Calling me is the best way to get ahold of me, I'd love to hear your voice, or send me a text. The add doesnt need to be recently posted for you to contact me.

Ps. Dont bother shaving your face for me and leave your chest hair alone. I like that too, but please ensure that your nails are kept clean, short & filed

Race doesn't exsit in my world. I see everyone as equals, so its not necessary for you to identify it. No one asked to be here, yet here we all are. Right!

What you may, or may not do, doesn't necessarily = bonus points for me. I'd rather hear about your day, and have you tell me something about you, outside of work

I rarely ever wear make up, in my every day life, and lean towards simplistic minimalist. I'm quite happy with the face I wake up with. However, I do enjoy dress up, and catering to all sorts of requests. The majority of my clients are all repeat regulars. I'd say about 80% are, however --- Work, Life, Travell, School, Friends, Family, Fun & more can get in the way with scheduling sometimes, & I'm always up for an adventure.

Thank You

Sincerely - Lady Via

READY, WET, & WAITING.

604-319-1139,
    PREFERRED 411 VERIFICATION # P114613 INCALLS- DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER OUT to HOTELS & RESIDENCES email. [email protected]
    604- 319-1139, WWW.MYLADYVIA.COM- NO EXPLICIT REVIEWS.
    STATS- Multi O Squirter. Irish, Spanish Welsh -- 32d- 26 -36, weight - 128 height 5/ 6" shoe 8.5/9 - Garden - Natural & groomed. Years of wisdom - 30 & change. Drink - TAVI - Eggs - every way
    Twitter @myladyvia,

hello there
    PREFERRED 411 VERIFICATION # P114613 INCALLS- DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER OUT to HOTELS & RESIDENCES email. [email protected]
    STATS- Multi O Squirter. Irish, Spanish Welsh -- 32d- 26 -36, weight - 128 height 5/ 6" shoe 8.5/9 - Garden - Natural & groomed. Years of wisdom - 30 & change. Drink - TAVI - Eggs - every way
    Twitter @myladyvia,

Heading downtown later today, if someone would like to get together this evening from 8pm - 11pm. I think I'd enjoy myself, and you.

xo LV
    Twitter @myladyvia,

AVAILIBLE ALL DAY, to cater to your every desire. Burnaby, or Downtown.

Calling or texting is the best way to reach me

Xoxo - LV

Its the weekend again whch means, 2 hours appointments are 600, at either location. Being a cooler day today, I'ts a perfect play day.
    Twitter @myladyvia,