Thread: Felina Rose Review

Thumbs up Felina Rose Review

Like many people here on the board, when I saw that Felina was once again advertising and would be seeing clients in Winnipeg it set my heart to racing and I knew that I just had to take my opportunity to see one of the all-stars of the Winnipeg SP scene. I reached out to Felina via email and after a bit of back and forth we were able to set up an early evening session to kick off the weekend.

From the moment that the door to her in-call opened, I knew that I was in for a very good time as Felina has such a warm and bubbly personality that you cannot help but be put at ease. Felina greeted me looking every bit the sexy latina in a tight black dress that hugged her wonderful curves and we then got comfortable on the couch with a glass of wine. I recall reading a thread in the past that spoke of the best SP's with whom to sit and share a glass of wine and conversation and Felina was one of the names that regularly came up on that thread. I can wholeheartedly agree that after my time with her I would rank Felina either at the top of that list or at the very least tied atop that list. We shared a rather plentiful amount of wine to go along with plenty of laughs and flowing conversation and before we knew it we had already spent 45 minutes chatting.

With the sexual tension continuing to build, I opted for a quick shower and Felina suggested that we play a game where I exit the shower and come and find her. When I exited the bathroom and found her, it was clear that Felina had done some research on me as she had set up something extra special directly related to a previous review that I had left regarding another lady. That moment reaffirmed for me that Felina is not just a regular SP, but rather an elite companion who took the time to ensure that she could provide her client with the best possible experience.

Our ensuing time together was as intense and passionate as any time that I have spent with any woman either in or out of the world of SP's. I had read in many reviews about how incredible Felina can be, but I honestly do not think that I was ready for how well she could read my body's reactions and how skilled she really is at her craft. The intensity was something that I really haven't experienced before and when things finally ended (quite explosively I might add) I felt like I was coming down from some incredible high. I won't bother with the specifics of our encounter as I imagine every session with Felina will be very different based on her ability to cater to her client.

While I cannot provide any type of comparison to what Felina is now compared to what she may have been a year ago, I can say that Felina is an incredible, beautiful and skilled companion who will provide you with just about as good of an experience as i would imagine you will ever find.

Felina has an ad up in the advertisers section here on Perb and also advertises on LL as well.

Do yourself a favour and go see Felina, you absolutely will not regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by 204fun View Post
    Like many people here on the board, when I saw that Felina was once again advertising and would be seeing clients in Winnipeg it set my heart to racing and I knew that I just had to take my opportunity to see one of the all-stars of the Winnipeg SP scene. I reached out to Felina via email and after a bit of back and forth we were able to set up an early evening session to kick off the weekend.

From the moment that the door to her in-call opened, I knew that I was in for a very good time as Felina has such a warm and bubbly personality that you cannot help but be put at ease. Felina greeted me looking every bit the sexy latina in a tight black dress that hugged her wonderful curves and we then got comfortable on the couch with a glass of wine. I recall reading a thread in the past that spoke of the best SP's with whom to sit and share a glass of wine and conversation and Felina was one of the names that regularly came up on that thread. I can wholeheartedly agree that after my time with her I would rank Felina either at the top of that list or at the very least tied atop that list. We shared a rather plentiful amount of wine to go along with plenty of laughs and flowing conversation and before we knew it we had already spent 45 minutes chatting.

With the sexual tension continuing to build, I opted for a quick shower and Felina suggested that we play a game where I exit the shower and come and find her. When I exited the bathroom and found her, it was clear that Felina had done some research on me as she had set up something extra special directly related to a previous review that I had left regarding another lady. That moment reaffirmed for me that Felina is not just a regular SP, but rather an elite companion who took the time to ensure that she could provide her client with the best possible experience.

Our ensuing time together was as intense and passionate as any time that I have spent with any woman either in or out of the world of SP's. I had read in many reviews about how incredible Felina can be, but I honestly do not think that I was ready for how well she could read my body's reactions and how skilled she really is at her craft. The intensity was something that I really haven't experienced before and when things finally ended (quite explosively I might add) I felt like I was coming down from some incredible high. I won't bother with the specifics of our encounter as I imagine every session with Felina will be very different based on her ability to cater to her client.

While I cannot provide any type of comparison to what Felina is now compared to what she may have been a year ago, I can say that Felina is an incredible, beautiful and skilled companion who will provide you with just about as good of an experience as i would imagine you will ever find.

Felina has an ad up in the advertisers section here on Perb and also advertises on LL as well.

Do yourself a favour and go see Felina, you absolutely will not regret it.

Well hello handsome!

Wow...wow ...wow .... Thank you for your amazing review and recommendation!
    From the moment you walked in you put me at ease, not to mention how easy on the eyes you are I have to honestly say the time spent with you went by way too fast! I enjoyed every moment with you from the wine to the bedroom 5 stars across the board!
    P.S ladies if you get the opportunity to spend time with this absolute gentleman, don’t hesitate for a moment you willl have no regrets!
    Thank you again lover can’t wait to spend time with you again ....
    Felina