Thread: Massage parlours in Winnipeg!?!?!?!

Question Massage parlours in Winnipeg!?!?!?!

Ok..I really need the low down on massage parlours in Winnipeg. All of the info is so inconsistent and confusing I can't even tell which ones are open anymore. I want a fs body rub/nuru type massage. Should I stay away from parlours? Will it really get raided? How often does that happen? How much money am I REALLY looking at spending for good service? I'm sorry to ask this but there is NO reliable info out there. At least not prior to 2015 lol. PM me or post here...either way some good info would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Andrew69913; 02-10-2019 at 02:13 PM. Reason: grammar nazi

Sorry you haven't had an answer yet. I will be visiting and would like the same thing, similar to upscale MPs in the Toronto area.

Looking for same. From out of town, and really just the need the massage with a little extra. Executive bath is all I've found. Is that it?

There are a few but all spread out across the city. Try a kijji search. There are two on Corydon ave for sure.

Did you get any update in this thread yet bro?

not to this thread...but Grishnak started his own thread about Diamonds massage parlor and it answered everything I needed to know.