Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Easiest & Most Discreet Way to Offer a Session Deposit

I prefer Amazon.ca egift cards. So easy to buy and to use. 100% anonymous! The recipient of the card does not see ANY of your personal information

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01FRG9CKA/...d_i=9230166011
    Emmy St. Claire ~ Fit, Fun & Friendly!
    Well-Reviewed Independent GFE Companion in Vancouver

www.emmystclaire.com
    https://twitter.com/EmmyStClaire

Quote Originally Posted by davelockwell View Post
    Where can I buy these cards? Save-On, London Drug?
    Amazon cards are at Superstore, Shopper’’s Drug, and Safeway, probably lots more places too.
    Two hands helping do more good than a thousand hands clasped in prayer

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    Where can I buy these cards? Save-On, London Drug?
    Save On, London Drugs, Shoppers, Safeway, Mac's, Esso, Chevron, PetroCan,, & 7-11 just off the top off my head.

Sass, Class, & An Ass An Axehandle Wide!
    Email me at [email protected] to book, or text/call 778-580-8705

Seen them in most grocery stores. Try 7-11, SuperStore.

[QUOTE=Emmy_St_Claire;1957163]I prefer Amazon.ca egift cards. So easy to buy and to use. 100% anonymous! The recipient of the card does not see ANY of your personal information

The recipient does not, but retail chains use face recognition to look for known thieves and track customer behaviour. Amazon itself already offers Amazon Rekognition for free as a promo.

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=spmgr;1957243]
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmy_St_Claire View Post
    I prefer Amazon.ca egift cards. So easy to buy and to use. 100% anonymous! The recipient of the card does not see ANY of your personal information

The recipient does not, but retail chains use face recognition to look for known thieves and track customer behaviour. Amazon itself already offers Amazon Rekognition for free as a promo.
    Orwell was right, he just got the year wrong, didn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Erica Phoenix View Post
    Save On, London Drugs, Shoppers, Safeway, Mac's, Esso, Chevron, PetroCan,, & 7-11 just off the top off my head.
    Evidently you hang out at all the best places.
    "I am never satisfied that I have handled a subject properly till I have contradicted myself at least three tiimes." - John Ruskin

Quote Originally Posted by spmgr View Post
    Thanks, now I don't feel like the most paranoid person in the room. There are risks with any approach, but buying a physical gift card for cash still seems to be among the safest of all the alternatives.

Facial recognition by a retailer does not give them much - they'd need to cross-check the person with the specific gift card number. Even if they can track it, they don't know where it was sent and who claimed it. It would take effort and a combined data from the retailer and Amazon (for Amazon cards) to figure it out. It might happen with a court order during a high-profile investigation, and that's about it. Unless the Big Brother has it covered, in which case we are screwed anyway.

Amazon eGift card provides convenience at a cost of a bit more risk. It has paper trail within one company - a single customer support representative at Amazon could probably connect people who claimed the gift card and who bought it (if it was bought with a real name / email address / credit card). I could accept this small risk, or could get more tricky by creating a separate Amazon account under an alias for buying eGift cards and fund it by a yet another paid-for-cash prepaid card or Amazon card.

Gift cards for smaller amounts won't raise an eyebrow. Purchasing gift cards for large amounts should attract more scrutiny than using cash. Whatever makes gift cards great for anonymous transfers, also makes them ideal for money laundering and fraud. From The Guardian article "Attempts to stay anonymous on the web will only put the NSA on your trail": "Her husband tried to buy $500 of Amazon gift vouchers with cash, only to discover that this triggered a warning: retailers have to report people buying large numbers of gift vouchers with cash because, well, you know, they're obviously money launderers."

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingOne View Post
    Evidently you hang out at all the best places.
    Stick with me kid...

How well would PayaPal work? How about crypto currency?

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by treveller View Post
    How well would PayaPal work? How about crypto currency?
    PayPal is very anti sexwork, and many providers, cam girls, etc. have had accounts frozen.

Thanks for all the advise folks. NEW PROBLEM....

Bought a $50 gift card from Shoppers yesterday. The clerk opened up the tab revealing the bar code right in front of me. Went to my car and took pictures of front and back and sent an email to a SP that I wish to book with tommorow morning and included said pictures. She just contacted me back stating that the card has already been redeemed or validated. Tried to go online with Amazon but they said an answer would be 24-48 hours away. I have an account (surprised me as i didn't think i did) but cannot remember my password to see if I can redeem it at my end. Don't have that sort of time if my window to session is tomorrow AM. Any advise?

Quote Originally Posted by treveller View Post
    How about crypto currency?
    Not that anonymous, high commissions, transactions slow sometimes, unstable exchange rate, taxable capital gains and losses that are a major pain to calculate correctly (and CRA will try to enforce), chances to lose your crypto if an exchange gets hacked or your digital wallet gets corrupted or the anonymous crypto developers decide so.

Too many annoyances for it to be a preferred method of payment, I think. But ok to use as an option if nothing else works.

Thanks for all the advise folks. NEW PROBLEM....

Bought a $50 gift card from Shoppers yesterday. The clerk opened up the tab revealing the bar code right in front of me. Went to my car and took pictures of front and back and sent an email to a SP that I wish to book with tommorow morning and included said pictures. She just contacted me back stating that the card has already been redeemed or validated. Tried to go online with Amazon but they said an answer would be 24-48 hours away. I have an account (surprised me as i didn't think i did) but cannot remember my password to see if I can redeem it at my end. Don't have that sort of time if my window to session is tomorrow AM. Any advise?
    Hopefully this isn't it. Is she reputable? Could she have redeemed it?
    In a world full of clowns you still want to join the circus?

Standing down.....Problem has been solved. The issue was the old guy trying to do this fancy gift card shit.

Note too all other old bastards....The number under the paper tab means nothing, you still have to open the fucking package to get at the real number located on the card. Took a pic of that and the lady said it worked perfectly!

Now I just have to be able to keep it up tomorrow!!!!! Damn my life is hard!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast