Thread: Any info on Mercedes

Any info on Mercedes

Looking for info on Mercedes Benz. #1842

I saw her a few years ago and it was meh. There are a few meh reviews and as usual no reviews is usually not good news.

Thank you for getting back to me..I searched but couldn't find anything...I draw a blank on 95% of my searches..sad really

Quote Originally Posted by 0u812 View Post
    Thank you for getting back to me..I searched but couldn't find anything...I draw a blank on 95% of my searches..sad really
    I appreciate the contributions you've made to the board so far. We need more people posting experiences on this board. Too many lookers and lurkers. You get what you give.

Several years ago there was another review board, BCAdultFun, that was more prevalent in the Okanagan than PERB. If memory serves me correctly, Mercedes had several reviews (mine included) that were mediocre at best.

Truly appreciate the feedback. Like most of you, I'm sure, I work hard for my $.

I sure miss BCAdultFun. For some odd reason there were more Kelowna reviews than here. I recalled I read a review awhile back that Mercedes contacts you afterwards which is a no no especially for us private folks.

As I recall, Mercedes had good reviews on BCAF, but since that time she has only offered outcall. If she were to offer incall, I'd jump on that opportunity then give a real review.

It was years when i saw her, she wasnt bad. nothing that i can remember that stood out

I saw her year or two ago. Great communication. Pictures real and recent (the ones she has now are new compared to when I saw her) I found her cute and friendly, but like everyone else says, easily forgettable in the bed.