Thread: Any SP that takes Etransfer for Service?

Any SP that takes Etransfer for Service?

Just a curiosity... is there any good SP that takes etransfer cause I find it hard to go to the bank and then travel to the destination..

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsckmaster View Post
    Just a curiosity... is there any good SP that takes etransfer cause I find it hard to go to the bank and then travel to the destination..
    Lots of us do! ��

Blog Entries
    You may want to inform the SP beforehand to avoid any awkward situation if you do.

High Priestess
    Etransfer payment is becoming quite common, at least in my experience. Itís a good idea to send it beforehand and give the password upon arrival. If you wait and donít send until the appointment starts it creates an awkward waiting period. Some guys scam ladies this way by pretending to send it.
    Downtown Vancouver & Richmond
    604-618-5075 TEXT ONLY
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by girth-brooks View Post
    You may want to inform the SP beforehand to avoid any awkward situation if you do.
    Oh yes. Most ladies that can take e transfer payment will say so on website or ads.

I'm sure you'll be fine getting an SP to agree to an Etransfer. They key is to make sure you do that transaction upon arrival, or with someone highly reputable and trustworthy... not someone demanding etransfer or no booking.

High Priestess
    Quote Originally Posted by lukom View Post
    I'm sure you'll be fine getting an SP to agree to an Etransfer. They key is to make sure you do that transaction upon arrival, or with someone highly reputable and trustworthy... not someone demanding etransfer or no booking.
    Beforehand is fine. Just don’t give the password until arrival. Unless it’s an Etransfer deposit. Imo a deposit isn’t paid until it’s in my account.

Or if she has her account set up for automatic deposit, but your bank will warn you about the auto-deposit before the transaction is sent. If it’s autodeposit, especially if she’s an unknown, proceed with caution...

As I said in my previous post, the scenario of pretending to send upon arrival happens to some ladies.
    604-618-5075 TEXT ONLY
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

High Priestess
    And even if a lady allows you to send it upon arrival, during the waiting period I can almost guarantee she will be a bit stressed and preoccupied. If you want the best service possible, make sure the lady is stress free and comfortable. Payment upfront and out of the way helps. You guys might be gents, but there’s plenty of douchebags out there trying to take advantage any chance they get.
    604-618-5075 TEXT ONLY
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

Agreed. The nervousness goes both ways I have the trust of two to pay this way and I actually get nervous as hell when there’s a delay. I’m always going to be honest with payment but technology fails sometimes.

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lukom View Post
    What I suggest is sending it in advance & making the question something the SP can't know until you arrive.