Click here for more!

Thread: Slender, Sophisticated 27 y/o Beauty ~ Highly-Educated, Well-Read, & Well-Traveled

Slender, Sophisticated 27 y/o Beauty ~ Highly-Educated, Well-Read, & Well-Traveled

~ INTRODUCTION ~

Welcome! I'm Kate Summers.

One thing you should know about me right off the bat is that I love to laugh. I want the majority of my waking hours to be spent with a smile on my face. Consider this an invitation to bring your bad jokes, ridiculous puns, and even the most feeble attempts at humour! You can expect me to be adorably charming in return.

Highly educated, full of life, and naturally curious, I am in search of genuine connections. According to my friends, I am sweet, easygoing, and good-natured. I try to approach every day with a good attitude.

I recently completed a master's degree and am now working part-time in the non-profit sector. My work is extremely rewarding, but it can be quite challenging. As such, I really appreciate the opportunity to unwind, let go, and have fun during my off time. Do you feel the same way? Let's leave all our cares at the door and enjoy each other's company for a while...

~ QUICK FACTS ~

27 years old
    Slender fit body
    5'3 and 104 pounds
    34B-24-32
    Part-time and low volume companion
    Enthusiastic GFE

~ PACKAGES ~

Luxury Retreat:

1 hour / 500
    1.5 hours / 750

Lunch or Dinner:

3 hours / 1,500
    4 hours / 1,800

Extended Adventure:

Overnight - 16 hours / 4,000
    Full Day - 24 hours / 5,000

I adore dinner dates, walks on the seawall, and visits to art galleries, dance performances, and the symphony. If you are new to the city, I would love to play tour guide! I'd also be delighted to accompany you on a trip for business or pleasure. I've traveled extensively and am comfortable just about anywhere - I've had the privilege to accompany gentlemen friends to London, Paris, Tokyo, New York City, Cape Town, Rome, and other exotic international destinations.

~ CONTACT ~

I respond to thoughtful, well-written introductory emails complete with references or some other screening information. Tell me a bit about yourself and let me know what sort of date you envision. I endeavor to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours, though I set up an auto-responder when I'm in a busy period with with my mainstream job.

Email: [email protected] (NOT .com)

I can't wait to hear from you!

Love,
    Kate