Thread: Shanda Langley 1693

Shanda Langley 1693

Any Intel. Cute Indian women on LL..wondering if anyone has seen her?

do a google search, the pics are fake, i asked her to send me some real pictures and she got very defensive.
    she also claims she is Punjabi, so i asked her if she can speak the language...and she said shes born in Canada
    so she doesn't understand it. I msg'd her from another number and asked her same questions and she then said shes born in bengal?

Ok...thanks!

Hey maninblack. Can you tell me how you did the image search? Do you take a screenshot of her pics?

Eat Indian beauty
    i am looking for generous men to help
    very good service like P0rnstar
    desi beauty
    click to view-7738
    inca11 langley

Eat Indian? Is that word play, a slip of tongue or misspelling.

FWITW, The word 'desi' is common among people of Indian descent. Loosely speaking it means 'someone from back home'.
    At my age, they all look good and luckily there is a nerve that connects my eyes to my one-eyed monster.

(, v ,)
    .) . (
    ( 'v' )

Quote Originally Posted by Vladi44 View Post
    Hey maninblack. Can you tell me how you did the image search? Do you take a screenshot of her pics?
    https://lifehacker.com/how-to-perfor...way-1828385440

come fly with Johnnie....
    has anybody seen this girl? kinda risky I agree.

Pics are fake and going by Cho now
    " Early in life I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose the former and have seen no reason to change” – Frank Lloyd Wright

lol I asked for a verification pic and she sent another picture from the same photoshoot.. she's DT van now, on robson.. tempted to see if it's a skinny cute indian girl anyways, could always walk.

Quote Originally Posted by inf0 View Post
    lol I asked for a verification pic and she sent another picture from the same photoshoot.. she's DT van now, on robson.. tempted to see if it's a skinny cute indian girl anyways, could always walk.
    check her out Info!! i am also tempted.. sometimes you can find a gem this way. Sometimes not....

the girl in the photo looks pretty hot.. maybe she will be close.

jetpack out

has anyone tried this girl yet? Shanda 5540?

587 is out of town (Alberta) area code; I ignore area codes other than 236, 604 or 778.

Quote Originally Posted by esseeker View Post
    587 is out of town (Alberta) area code; I ignore area codes other than 236, 604 or 778.
    there are hot girls from Alberta. you are missing out bro

Quote Originally Posted by johnniejetpack View Post
    there are hot girls from Alberta. you are missing out bro
    I realize that not all of the out of town area codes SPs are scammers. But unless I see a favorable review, I pass.