Thread: Etiquette question

Etiquette question

*embarrassing post*

So, erm, first time seeing a WL in Vancouver. I researched and found a lady and she was absolutely my fantasy, so much so that her BBBJ only lasted about 20 seconds before I felt myself giving up.

It was awkward, because I was trying to hold off and she claimed CIM (which, I guess is fair) and said the session was over unless I pay another $80.

Is this normal? Are you only allowed to cum once in a session or was I ripped off?

It all depends. For half hour appointments, the norm is 1 shot. For 1 hour, its usually msog, but some ladies are stingy and only allow one release for 1 hour, while other ladies can allow msog for just hh, or have a varying extra fee for extra releases. For example, one of my faves does 160hh 1 shot or 180 hh 2 shots.

How long did you see the lady? And charging an extra 80 dollars for another shot isn't considered the norm. She was trying to rip you off. A good provider would have allowed time for another release if msog was on the table, or just chat or give back massage or cuddle until the session was over. You paid for the time, so she still should have let you stay for the allotted time.

It’s always the lady’s call. Clarify up front, especially if you tend to unload early.

Next time jerk off before you go.

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vanvsvan View Post
    *embarrassing post*

So, erm, first time seeing a WL in Vancouver. I researched and found a lady and she was absolutely my fantasy, so much so that her BBBJ only lasted about 20 seconds before I felt myself giving up.

It was awkward, because I was trying to hold off and she claimed CIM (which, I guess is fair) and said the session was over unless I pay another $80.

Is this normal? Are you only allowed to cum once in a session or was I ripped off?

Well as you know, this is always a YMMV type encounter, so it is best to clarify these things ahead of time. There's no standard industry wide, so I can speak to what my standard practice is. If you book for an hour, you stay for an hour, unless you decide to jump up & run away after your first orgasm! (Sometimes people do.) If you're concerned about popping early in the hour, maybe tell the provider that ahead of time, so you know going in what's going on. Asking for more money for an additional release is not something I have EVER done, but I have told clients inclined to linger past their time that an additional HOUR requires an additional fee. Just my perspective.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Erica Phoenix View Post
    Well as you know, this is always a YMMV type encounter, so it is best to clarify these things ahead of time. There's no standard industry wide, so I can speak to what my standard practice is. If you book for an hour, you stay for an hour, unless you decide to jump up & run away after your first orgasm! (Sometimes people do.) If you're concerned about popping early in the hour, maybe tell the provider that ahead of time, so you know going in what's going on. Asking for more money for an additional release is not something I have EVER done, but I have told clients inclined to linger past their time that an additional HOUR requires an additional fee. Just my perspective.
    Asking for money for an additional release is something I have NEVER done.......fixed that for yah!

Sorry I couldn't resist, it's rare that I get to correct YOU!

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sybian View Post
    Asking for money for an additional release is something I have NEVER done.......fixed that for yah!

Sorry I couldn't resist, it's rare that I get to correct YOU!
    Technically, you didn't correct me, you merely edited me...LOL

Banned
    I do enjoy a good Miss Erica edit.....I'm not sure what that means, but my upper lip has begun to curl for some reason.

*embarrassing post*

I'm confused, did you CIM when it wasn't agreed upon? Then she asked for the extra money? If you CIM'ed without consent she has reason to be mad enough to ask for extra money

curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessainVictoria View Post
    I'm confused, did you CIM when it wasn't agreed upon? Then she asked for the extra money? If you CIM'ed without consent she has reason to be mad enough to ask for extra money
    Takes a lot of nerve to blow in an SP's mouth without asking first, or her implied consent by working one to the point of no return and not backing off the bone. The consequences could be rather painful.
    Typically a woman knows when the load is coming.
    "Hungry? Here- pig out on knuckle sandwiches!" Reid Fleming- World's Toughest Milkman.

Quote Originally Posted by VanessainVictoria View Post
    Based on what the OP said, this was my interpretation as well.
    I don't think you were ripped off in the more conventional sense, I just think you might have upset her with a surprise CIM and as a result anything past that point was going to cost you extra.

Just to clarify, I didn't actually CIM I warned her hoping I could hold, and she retreated as it happened, creating a pretty awkward experience for both of us. There was no intent to deceive on my part.

The SP in question did have a few reviews that suggested bad service.

The message is clear though. Communication is key.

The SP in question did have a few reviews that suggested bad service.
    So, that being the case, why would you choose to see her in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by poonerboi View Post
    So, that being the case, why would you choose to see her in the first place?
    A few reviews ≠ all reviews.

If you could misplace your modifiers I would love to see them dangling!!