Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Visiting for the first time recommendations

Lucy lux is a great independent provider
    Izzy is a beautiful person, and such a treat.
    Yumi who is visiting is a fantastic provider as well.
    Agencies all have some fantastic ladies, if their schedule lines up with yours.
    You wont be disappointed- have a great trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Rs420 View Post
    Lucy lux is a great independent provider
    Izzy is a beautiful person, and such a treat.
    Yumi who is visiting is a fantastic provider as well.
    Agencies all have some fantastic ladies, if their schedule lines up with yours.
    You wont be disappointed- have a great trip.
    Thanks

I couldn’t line up a time with any suggestions so ended up visiting senual seductions and saw Julie. She is very new to this and is shy but takes directions well. She might have had a baby recently as she had a little bit of post birth fat.

L/S/A 7/7/10

Quote Originally Posted by virkkaran777 View Post
    Thanks

I couldn’t line up a time with any suggestions so ended up visiting senual seductions and saw Julie. She is very new to this and is shy but takes directions well. She might have had a baby recently as she had a little bit of post birth fat.

L/S/A 7/7/10
    "Senual Seductions" - what is that, a new agency?

So after all the good recommendations on here, the only SP you could "line up a time with" was a new lady with no reviews. Ok, got it.

It's not a good idea to reveal personal details about an SP, such as her having a baby. It could lead to her identity being revealed. Also, it could just be a little belly fat, so keep your assumptions to yourself. Assumptions about someone are never a good idea.

Lastly, the number system doesn't work. Firstly, because it makes providers seem like mere products, instead of people, and they actually hate it; secondly, everyone's perception of beauty differs. For instance, one may see her as a 10 in looks. You see the silliness here? Stick to the facts and service, and ditch the numbers. Don't worry, you'll get it.
    "If sex is Mount Olympus, doggy style is drinking the nectar of the gods and communing with Them"

Hi Virkkaran

Thanks for the review, its always nice to hear what happened when someone asks for recommendations. My guess is you went to Seductions Unlimited for an agency.

Feel free to use whatever rating system and description you like! Not sure who appointed SDK in charge of how to review but I am hoping his attitude does not deter you from posting in the future.

Thanks again!

This is a forum where a contributor may report his/her findings. Virkkaran's letter/number system is fine. After all, SDK, all findings, ratings and recommendations are completely subjective. All forums are subjective.

Providing heavenly bliss 3" at a time since 1981
    SDK always seems to have a stick up his rear end. Kind of a control freak. Claims to poon in Alberta or where ever but he's always giving us Victoria guys the gears.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsdaty View Post
    SDK always seems to have a stick up his rear end. Kind of a control freak. Claims to poon in Alberta or where ever but he's always giving us Victoria guys the gears.
    I also "poon" in Victoria from time to time, as I visit relatives there. The OP is actually a Vancouver "guy" - I wouldn't live there again if my life depended on it.
    "If sex is Mount Olympus, doggy style is drinking the nectar of the gods and communing with Them"

So, you get called out for being unnecessarily negative by a few posters and then you prove them all right by coming back to take an extra shot at the OP simply for where he lives. That's pretty laughable by itself coming from someone who lives in Alberta, a province full of ignorant, entitled assholes. I know, I lived amongst them for 15 excruciating yrs. I guess you fit right in, troll.

I hope the mods take note of your toxic attitude.

SDK, i should have made it more clearer for someone like you, This is my opinion and mine alone, it is not a standard for you to have to follow or accept. Please feel free to ignore it if you don't like it. I am sure the mods will let me know if i am not posting appropriately.

To the rest of my fellow pooners, Thank you for taking the time to read this post and expressing your advice and support.

Cheers,
    KV

Quote Originally Posted by Drek View Post
    So, you get called out for being unnecessarily negative by a few posters and then you prove them all right by coming back to take an extra shot at the OP simply for where he lives. That's pretty laughable by itself coming from someone who lives in Alberta, a province full of ignorant, entitled assholes. I know, I lived amongst them for 15 excruciating yrs. I guess you fit right in, troll.

I hope the mods take note of your toxic attitude.
    Since pot became legal I haven't once smelled it anywhere in Edmonton. Visited my brother in Vancouver over Christmas, and could smell that stinky crap every corner I took. Went for a stroll on the seawall in Whiterock and that stench was everywhere. Two elderly grandmas were even smoking pot on the walk.

Everything is becoming a ripoff there. Auto insurance is now almost like TO, gas prices are ridiculous, overcrowded, horrible traffic, terrible real estate prices. Every condo I lived in there I had to deal with disruptive neighbours. My neighbors in the condo building here are quiet and respectful. Never once had a problem. Better building standard for new buildings. Drivers here are better and more respectful. Friendlier people all around. The arrogance in Van is off the charts. But it does have great scenery and weather. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by SDK View Post
    Since pot became legal I haven't once smelled it anywhere in Edmonton. Visited my brother in Vancouver over Christmas, and could smell that stinky crap every corner I took. Went for a stroll on the seawall in Whiterock and that stench was everywhere. Two elderly grandmas were even smoking pot on the walk.

Everything is becoming a ripoff there. Auto insurance is now almost like TO, gas prices are ridiculous, overcrowded, horrible traffic, terrible real estate prices. Every condo I lived in there I had to deal with disruptive neighbours. My neighbors in the condo building here are quiet and respectful. Never once had a problem. Better building standard for new buildings. Drivers here are better and more respectful. Friendlier people all around. The arrogance in Van is off the charts. But it does have great scenery and weather. Awesome.
    Confirmation bias much?

You sound like you are trying to say that you are better than people who smoke pot... it is legal now, so get over it or at least take the high road. The most ridiculous thing about your post is that this is a Victoria thread. You are so disrespectful and arrogant. Can you please never post in the BC boards again?

Thank you.

Providing heavenly bliss 3" at a time since 1981
    Lol SDK can't stand the west coast but he sure loves whining about it. He's like an angry old pensioner living in a gated community, yelling at the kids to get off his lawn.
    Last edited by luvsdaty; 02-12-2019 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsdaty View Post
    Lol SDK can't stand the west coast but he sure loves whining about it. He's like an angry old pensioner living in a gated community, yelling at the kids to get off his lawn.
    I've been home bored (and in pain) for more than a week with a lower back injury.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12