Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Visiting for the first time recommendations

Visiting for the first time recommendations

Hello,

Im visiting Victoria for the week and am looking for recommendations.

Which providers from Victoria would you all recommend I should definitely visit?

Thank you!

Blog Entries
    Helps if you state your age preferences , body types ? Gfe ?Pse? Independent? Agency ? Victoria has a rainbow of options
    Good luck xo

Hey buds, visiting very nice.. as the other post bla bla this is Vic this is it..most indy’s Are not something you want to play with couple at best. 4 good agency’s that are good in their own ways sweet vip being the highest but there you know you can lick the plate clean as you won’t find any chunks stuck to the plate.beautful clean girls all body types. I’d say start there as you’ll spend your money wisely

Blog Entries
    Maybe best for someone with more then 1 month on the board & more than 1 review to point him in the right direction.
    Many men don’t enjoy the lack of privacy in agencies . Lots of great ladies in Victoria to choose from .
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Ball View Post
    Hey buds, visiting very nice.. as the other post bla bla this is Vic this is it..most indy’s Are not something you want to play with couple at best. 4 good agency’s that are good in their own ways sweet vip being the highest but there you know you can lick the plate clean as you won’t find any chunks stuck to the plate.beautful clean girls all body types. I’d say start there as you’ll spend your money wisely

Fiona you are sooo right!!

Don’t hate the player hate the game. He’s from out of town so he want the cream. Just cause I’m new here doesn’t mean I don’t know the yard I play in.the agencies are quite private. Nice of you to head him in the other direction tho

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Helps if you state your age preferences , body types ? Gfe ?Pse? Independent? Agency ? Victoria has a rainbow of options
    Good luck xo
    Virkkaran777- you are on the right track by visiting here first. But follow Fiona’s advice and provide us with more specifics; and we will be glad to point you in the appropriate direction for you. Wherever that direction may take you. More info the better.

Holy perb’s he’s from out of town.of coarse we know what he’s looking for. Why say anything but the top agencies! What send him to LL or recommend who you? Half the fakes on LL there wasting his time there you can see what’s on the menu and who you’d like to eat with. Of course he’s here and wants a good memory

Thank you Fiona and Da Kine for your replies.

No preference on age, body type petite or athletic and prefer PSE. Independent or agency doesn't matter either.

Thank you.

I would reccomend:

Jade @ BOA
    Toni @ Svip.
    Brielle @ svip.

Other ladies well reviewed but those listed who I've seen at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by superbrick View Post
    I would reccomend:

Jade @ BOA
    Toni @ Svip.
    Brielle @ svip.

Other ladies well reviewed but those listed who I've seen at some point.
    Thank you for the information

Providing heavenly bliss 3" at a time since 1981
    Bella Lea, I haven't seen her but she has lots of positive reviews. She advertises on LL. I saw Starla Rayne a couple years ago, beautiful natural redhead based out of Nanaimo but she travels to Victoria quite often. Also has ads on Ll when she's in town.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsdaty View Post
    Bella Lea, I haven't seen her but she has lots of positive reviews. She advertises on LL. I saw Starla Rayne a couple years ago, beautiful natural redhead based out of Nanaimo but she travels to Victoria quite often. Also has ads on Ll when she's in town.
    Thank you luvsdaty

I'll second Bella Lea - she's amazeballs! But she's not what I would consider a petite woman and she's much more GFE than PSE... although she really gets into it. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...h_girl-4686185

I might suggest Izzy who is definitely a petite spinner type and gives a great PSE. She can be tough to book with so have a backup but if you're lucky enough to get in you won't regret it. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...0_1901-3631568
    Last edited by Drek; 02-06-2019 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drek View Post
    I'll second Bella Lea - she's amazeballs! But she's not what I would consider a petite woman and she's much more GFE than PSE... although she really gets into it. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...h_girl-4686185

I might suggest Izzy who is definitely a petite spinner type and gives a great PSE. She can be tough to book with so have a backup but if you're lucky enough to get in you won't regret it. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...0_1901-3631568
    Thank you Drek

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast