Click here for more!
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Perbatory has returned

I'm back, for awhile...
    Quote Originally Posted by ElsiDawson View Post
    There's some weird cross between "I wouldn't want to be a part of any club that would have me" and wanting to be able to trademark The Infamous Elsi Dawson in the same way sybian seems to manage. Really messing with my daddy issues here...
    If you get past the daddy issues and start running into granddaddy issues...feel free to get in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by sybian View Post
    The really disturbing part is.....you actually get my sense of humour.
    And before you take that as a compliment....remember, I don't always dismount on the proper side of the horse, so to speak.
    I also should point out....I'm probably a little young to be your Daddy, although that does give me an edge when I banter with you in the future, because your pretty sharp.
    Oh and by the way....I'm feeling much better, so your welcome to lay down some suppression fire....just don't get me banned, I've a bet to consider with the fine Miss Riza.
    Really..........????
    I think my guardian angel drinks...
    I'll tell you what's wrong with society....nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
    Sometimes life will fuck you and you'll just have to change position and enjoy it somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by uncleg View Post
    If you get past the daddy issues and start running into granddaddy issues...feel free to get in touch.

Really..........????
    Your screwing up my game.....(like I have any)
    Ok fine...no , but I'd have been pretty young.

That neighbor thing might still happen...herself has a July release date then we'll see. Thanks for the heads up on the lawn, I was wondering were the beast was going to be going for his morning dump..
    I knew you'd get it...not my fault if your boots get stained.
    That area shows some good colours come July ... You got any extra pasture?
    I'm looking, because mine got nuked.

That neighbor thing might still happen...herself has a July release date then we'll see. Thanks for the heads up on the lawn, I was wondering were the beast was going to be going for his morning dump..
    Has the beast met the 900 pound horse yet?

I'm back, for awhile...
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingOne View Post
    Has the beast met the 900 pound horse yet?
    He's met a 900 pound horse, not sybian's but he's met one. A Morgan/Quarter cross at Spanish Banks last year.....wasn't sure what to do with it. A bit of a growl, no barking...just cautious, sniffed at it, walked around it...saw the butt was way out of reach and lost interest in it.
    I think my guardian angel drinks...
    I'll tell you what's wrong with society....nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
    Sometimes life will fuck you and you'll just have to change position and enjoy it somehow.

At 19 deep I am liking my odds at April 1 for 100 lol.

Sad to say, but the only bans I've ever had had been permanent bans.. 117 banned handles later I learned my lesson lol

Quote Originally Posted by Riza View Post
    Damn......if your right, that would make me a betting fool ,come April.
    I have about as much chance winning this wager, as becoming a Mod around here....but just in case I'd better come up with my new Mod handle.
    I may need a hand with this one, as you may have noticed I'm not real creative.....

I see that someone who's posts I enjoy was given a "permanent infraction" but they do not seem to be banned. So what does "permanent infraction" mean?

JD

Quote Originally Posted by JimDandy View Post
    I see that someone who's posts I enjoy was given a "permanent infraction" but they do not seem to be banned. So what does "permanent infraction" mean?

JD
    Like a point on your drivers license that never expires, first is usually a warning then an infraction that expires in 10-30 days, permanent infraction that never goes away, then comes banning.

hmm... somehow my cellphone ip is banned but not my account...

Quote Originally Posted by leprelsd View Post
    hmm... somehow my cellphone ip is banned but not my account...
    Shared post IP maybe, I’ll check into it.

Years ago a local Winnipeg lady was caught giving bad reviews to rivals and good ones to herself.
    Anyone caught doing that should be named and shamed.
    Two hands helping do more good than a thousand hands clasped in prayer

Quote Originally Posted by Riza View Post
    Your a quarter of the way, just posted 25

Quote Originally Posted by clu View Post
    Actually, May 17th. 14 weeks not 4.
    I am thinking you might have been closer sticking with my omission of the "1" in your guess and stayed with March 8th.. Think that will be closer than my April 1

All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted. Pleeze do nut reuse witout ritten persimmons

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast