Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Perbatory has returned

Quote Originally Posted by Riza View Post
    I am thinking you might have been closer sticking with my omission of the "1" in your guess and stayed with March 8th.. Think that will be closer than my April 1
    Are we not adopting ddcanz recommendation?

Quote Originally Posted by ddcanz View Post
    And to further clarify- an 'incident' should mean a banning, not just a permanent infraction point.
    Don't we all carry a few of those around with us already?
    Or is it just us mouthy ones?

how would one know if they have any infractions or are getting close the the 'perberbial' line?

Quote Originally Posted by golferjohn View Post
    how would one know if they have any infractions or are getting close the the 'perberbial' line?
    There are posts in Perbatory. Some mention bans. Some mention infractions. The question is whether you count them all or just the bans.

Blog Entries
    Click on your name and view your profile and Infractions are there along with your friends, visitor messages, etc.

Getting close is another matter. You could check out the forum rules and go through each one with a view to test the limits and patience of the Mods.

‘No-one is happier to put this birth certificate matter to rest than the Donald and that’s because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter. Like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?’

Barack Obama

And if you receive an infraction you will be the first to know....Mods will advise you via PM.

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadboy View Post

Getting close is another matter. You could check out the forum rules and go through each one with a view to test the limits and patience of the Mods.
    We refer to this as the Sybian Method.

Sass, Class, & An Ass An Axehandle Wide!
    Email me at [email protected] to book, or text/call 778-580-8705

Quote Originally Posted by badbadboy View Post
    ...You could check out the forum rules and go through each one with a view to test the limits and patience of the Mods.
    LOL. Life on the edge.
    In a world full of clowns you still want to join the circus?

What would be really entertaining would be a list of banned handles and a quote of the post that got them banned. The frustrating part of Perbatory is that it makes me really want to know what they said. I suppose quoting it would defeat the purpose but still.

BTW if anyone knows what QM'r posted to get his year ban, PM me (assuming that's ok).

Quote Originally Posted by nowayjose View Post
    The frustrating part of Perbatory is that it makes me really want to know what they said. I suppose quoting it would defeat the purpose but still.
    There are a few forums I'm active in besides PERB, and the one thing I've learned from trying to understand the respective "rules" of those forums is.....it doesn't matter.... It's not a democracy. There is no due process. Sure they can paint up some Do's and Don'ts rules, but it's all for show. At the end of the day, it all depends on their mood. Heck, I could get banned because the mod was in a drunken bar fight and a bottle of Canadian Club smashed across their face, and saw my handle with the word "Rye" on it, got triggered and banned me......or there can be no rhyme or reason.

Not to saying PERB mods are the worst type of people with their finger on the ban-button. But there are other forums on the internet where they just want to play 'god' with an ant-farm. Especially if they are virtue-signalling SJWs, who want to keep the narrative insulated from any real logic in the world, and heaven forbid you offer any 'outside the box' philosophy. Again, imo, doesn't happen on PERB just a common occurrence across other parts of the surface web.

As for this Perbatory, sure, call them out for being a dumb-ass. It's their sand-box they can do whatever the hell they want, even if the rules don't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Stamkos View Post
    And if you receive an infraction you will be the first to know....Mods will advise you via PM.
    ...they do that for everyone? I thought I keep getting spanked because the Mods are looking for excuse to message me. :(

Worst Valentine's Day ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Erica Phoenix View Post
    We refer to this as the Sybian Method.
    For some strange reason.....that just makes absolute sense to me.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456