Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Perbatory has returned

Quote Originally Posted by jgg View Post
    I'm not so sure? There were a couple of permanent infractions and at least one post had two banned. If it was the first hundred postings, then 18 May is the day and the distinction would go to appleomac, but he was pumping his tires because he was banned at least twice.
    Yeah, I was wondering about those and how it made 100 debatable, but the post with a double ban brought it to 99 at best yesterday, so even from that perspective we still crossed today when it got to 103 (in 102 posts). As for infractions, at one point I think it was agreed that any reported counted, but if not, I count 4 which takes us back down to 99. So still pretty damned close. We can ask the ref (mods) to make the call if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by sybian View Post
    So how are we going to figure out the slippery question of who owes the other a bottle of Nuru Gel?.....if I remember the wager correctly, if I get punted before a hundred , I owe Riza a bottle....if I last longer than a hundred, she owes me a bottle.
    Either way....we both win, so who really cares?
    I concede to the cowboy, the nuru gel is on me

Yes that was an intended pun

All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted. Pleeze do nut reuse witout ritten persimmons

Quote Originally Posted by clu View Post
    Yeah, I was wondering about those and how it made 100 debatable, but the post with a double ban brought it to 99 at best yesterday, so even from that perspective we still crossed today when it got to 103 (in 102 posts). As for infractions, at one point I think it was agreed that any reported counted, but if not, I count 4 which takes us back down to 99. So still pretty damned close. We can ask the ref (mods) to make the call if you like.
    There’s been a few names that didn’t make the list so it probably is over.

Quote Originally Posted by clu View Post
    We can ask the ref (mods) to make the call if you like.
    Not necessary.
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, there’s a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you’re headed is much more important than what you’ve left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Riza View Post
    I concede to the cowboy, the nuru gel is on me

Yes that was an intended pun
    Holy Shit!
    Things are looking up....just won a bottle of Nuru Gel, I've not been banned for awhile,..and didn't get kicked in the face branding calves last week.
    Now I just have to figure out how to hang onto a slippery little Philippine, without one of us getting hurt.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789