Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jenna 3080

Jenna 3080

Pics are hot and she looks young and juicy. Anyone got more Intel based on where she's from (Toronto?)?

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...incess-4673330

Quote Originally Posted by t1219 View Post
    Pics are hot and she looks young and juicy. Anyone got more Intel based on where she's from (Toronto?)?

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...incess-4673330
    Bump! Cell # is from Montreal. Anyone tried her yet?

Yup. It’s her alright. Thin. Young. Pretty. Nice silky skin. Friendly, polite, easy going normal girl. Bbbj w/ cim was not cheap. But for me worth it and enjoyed it more than imaginable. Sloppy. Deep. Directed. Perfect long manicure nails. Spitting. Streamers. Gagging. Gurgles. Eye contact. For a full half hour, no breaks. Finally had to unload as she held eye contact. Well done Jenna.

Is she in surrey or langley??

Any other reviews on this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben1970 View Post
    Yup. It’s her alright. Thin. Young. Pretty. Nice silky skin. Friendly, polite, easy going normal girl. Bbbj w/ cim was not cheap. But for me worth it and enjoyed it more than imaginable. Sloppy. Deep. Directed. Perfect long manicure nails. Spitting. Streamers. Gagging. Gurgles. Eye contact. For a full half hour, no breaks. Finally had to unload as she held eye contact. Well done Jenna.
    Did you do FS too? How much was your damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben1970 View Post
    Was DFK included?

She's in Richmond now ! I don't know. This looks too good to be true in spite of the "review" above.

Quote Originally Posted by Island_man1 View Post
    She's in Richmond now ! I don't know. This looks too good to be true in spite of the "review" above.
    Didn't see her but only does oral no full service or daty and lots off exta's for more $

Seen her when she was in Surrey.
    She confirmed back to me that bbbj,dfk,daty,sex are included in the menu. This is what happened.
    After i gave her the money $160hhr she grab a rubber and put into my Jhonny. I told her u confirmed to me that u will do a bbbj for me.
    She replied Oh if u come back and be my regular blah blah blah. Bunch of Montreal visiting girls here are LIERS.
    She's the girl on the pic of LL.
    Be aware that during the session she keep looking her phone and was surprise telling me u have 5minutes left. Wtf.
    I pound her till i cum and left.
    U have to be specific with this girl coz u will end up disappointed.
    Hope this help my fellow perbers.

Recommend: if u like young girl and throw your money.
    Repeat: Hell No!

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    She confirmed back to me that bbbj,dfk,daty,sex are included in the menu. This is what happened.
    After i gave her the money $160hhr she grab a rubber and put into my Jhonny. I told her u confirmed to me that u will do a bbbj for me.
    She replied Oh if u come back and be my regular blah blah blah. Bunch of Montreal visiting girls here are LIERS.
    Be aware that during the session she keep looking her phone and was surprise telling me u have 5minutes left. Wtf.

Thanks for this. She quoted me the same and I was almost going to see her.

Thanks a lot for the replies and toftts guys, much appreciated. Based on these reviews I'll unwillingly pass. Better luck with 1122.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post

No Name and # change LL 2704 and 6982
    Last edited by tivad; 02-12-2019 at 08:16 PM.

nope. no fs.

she will do fs but "doesn't like it". likes oral. bbj 160. cim 200$.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast