Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "sorry im late i was masturbating"

Question "sorry im late i was masturbating"

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...t_skye-4678761

She's got the guts to put that on her legs. There's a few SP's who put a tattoo there. I'm guessing its specifically for sexwork?

Maybe just because it's hot. Let's not assume it's for clients' gratification...

Personally I'm not a fan of any tattoos that do not age well, just like I am with fashion and clothing, hair styles or opinions but to each their own?

Slutty slut
    ITT: Guys splitting hairs on a dime piece on her first day.

Mistermetro, I give you a blowie.

Satisfaction Provider
    Blog Entries
    Actually, it has nothing to do with sexwork. I'd suggest it has more to do with her sense of humour than anything else. I like her already.

It's a quote from the movie "The Invention of Lying" by Ricky Gervais. The entire premise of the movie is that no one in the history of humanity has ever had the ability to say, or think, anything that is not true, & people have few filters. They just say what they think, & tell it like it is. Their movies are simply 'readers' discussing some of the notable events from history that happened in a particular century or year. The hero, played by Ricky Gervais goes to pick up his blind date, Jennifer Garner, & she keeps him waiting at the door for longer than expected, & she appears slightly disheveled & flushed. Her first words to him as she opens the door are...

A few years ago I saw an SP that had "Money Maker" tattooed across her butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncled View Post
    A few years ago I saw an SP that had "Money Maker" tattooed across her butt.
    I had that tattooed on my d**k once and I stood at Robson Square with an empty hat in front.

First person to walk by me was a hot professional woman in her mid 30's. She tossed a ten dollar bill with a sticky note attached to it saying, "Go get it a bit enhanced, you moron."

I still don't know what she meant.
    At my age, they all look good and luckily there is a nerve that connects my eyes to my one-eyed monster.

(, v ,)
    .) . (
    ( 'v' )

Slutty slut
    Quote Originally Posted by take8easy View Post
    I had that tattooed on my d**k once and I stood at Robson Square with an empty hat in front.

First person to walk by me was a hot professional woman in her mid 30's. She tossed a ten dollar bill with a sticky note attached to it saying, "Go get it a bit enhanced, you moron."

I still don't know what she meant.

I'd really hoped this would be the story of when that guy handed you ten bucks and took your hat.

Quote Originally Posted by ElsiDawson View Post
    ITT: Guys splitting hairs on a dime piece on her first day.

Mistermetro, I give you a blowie.
    Actually, much to my delight, you've given me four of those to date :0

Quote Originally Posted by ElsiDawson View Post
    I'd really hoped this would be the story of when that guy handed you ten bucks and took your hat.
    Ocho has umbrellas, hats and who knows what elsi scattered about town

Blog Entries
    People will literally tattoo anything on themselves.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by girth-brooks View Post

I once dated a young lady with questionable morals ,that had a tramp stamp on the small of her back.

It read RETSAF.....but the letters were backwards as well, I asked her what the hell it meant one day, thinking it was ancient script with deep meaning?
    She stood up in front of a mirror to reverse the image.....

Quote Originally Posted by girth-brooks View Post
    That would kinda make a great tattoo: "I will tattoo anything on myself". You're welcome, tattoo folks

Quote Originally Posted by sybian View Post
    I once dated a young lady with questionable morals ,that had a tramp stamp on the small of her back.

It read RETSAF.....but the letters were backwards as well, I asked her what the hell it meant one day, thinking it was ancient script with deep meaning?
    She stood up in front of a mirror to reverse the image.....
    That is pretty genius! I once worked with a musician who had a tattoo of Herve Villechaize on his arm. Herve, for those of you too young to remember, was the character "Tattoo" on the TV show "Fantasy Island". So he had a tattoo of "Tattoo"

A pretty face, cool haircut. What was that other thing again?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast