Thread: ISO Tyney of EC

Lord Lickworthy

ISO Tyney of EC

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with TYNEY from EC? She has an ad but no pic posted. She sounds service oriented but I would like to hear of any first hand experiences.

I e-mailed her last week Yman, she sent me pictures, which i can forward by e-mail if you wish. Her rate was 200$ 1/2 hr, 250$ 1 hr. --- Kev

Lord Lickworthy

Similar Minds

Hey Kev

We have similar tastes Kev! She sent me some pics too but e-mailed that she had to leave town for a week on biz. Back Thursday.

Her e-mails convey a great attitude but there is a vagueness about her replies that makes me wonder if it is actually she responding? I don't want to sound paranoid or maybe its just that she has only so much time to reply? Or maybe it will turn out that she is a master of the TEASE--hurray!!!! I can only pray.

Yman

Yes we do seem to be bumping into one another.
    You got more info than i got Yman. She sent me her rate, and thats it. Oh ya and the pictures. I passed by the way. I did like her profile on EC. I have also been trying to get in touch with Candi on EC to know avail. --- Kev

Birthday Boy

Candi of EC

She can be found at Lavada Massage in Vancouver.

But, she is a price gouge! Watch out!

Lord Lickworthy

Yes Kev

Tyney is very 'waif'-like. Her pics show a well shaped posterior and sometimes I think that alone makes me happy. Go figure. I do like her attitude.